Toribash
"lol stupid kid,i dont want to join anymore because i now i know that they let stupid kids in the clan"
and thats just because i sayed no.
Well then qoOlolOop

We will trust a clan mate before we trust someone who just applied.
Yar-Har-Fiddle-De-De, Do what you want cause a Pirate is free!
qoooo no from me I've seen your replay thread and your replays were terrible bro sorry :P...plus that isn't your real acc its tengo's old acc soooo nope

and btw just so i can clear all this arguing up

if u truly did sell that acc to him and he gave u his

then he is by FAR a greater 2nd dan than you are 9th or w.e that tengo acc was when u sold it

and for that reason also i give you a no go practice and don't come here with arguments on why we give you a no just take it or leave it :P

any more concerns pls pm them to whoever there about because your flooding our thread with uselessness
Last edited by tajuddin47; Jan 31, 2011 at 05:13 AM.
wanna spar? pm me =]
Belt:White but I have been in sp for a long time.
Former Clans:None
Forum Activity: I am now getting on all the time but for replay thread and maybe this discussion thread.
In-game Activity: Always but mainly sp
Why you would like to join: I see people here are cool and I think that I can learn off of you guys.
Special Talents(Such as Art, video making, etc): I want to learn to make videos but all i have is windows movie maker/
Two or more replays: I made two more but for some reason they did not save.

The reason I had the [MM] replay cause I was thinking on joining and then I ran into swex.
Attached Files
[mm]replay 2.rpl (342.3 KB, 6 views)
That looked cool.rpl (46.8 KB, 6 views)