Toribash
Originally Posted by IeatTori View Post
In-Game Name: Ieattori
References: Tripstone
Belt: 6th Dan
Past Clans: I haven't played in a while, I'm still pretty good. One of the best females out there, as I've been told.
Why you want to join [Evolution]: I'm looking for a clan that can challenge me and make me better. I usually sit around and play a lot of the mainstream players who are a much higher dan then me, but I still end up succeeding.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Hmmm. i like, potential. but not my call

Originally Posted by ZANZIBAT View Post
In-Game Name:ZANZIBAT
References:GOD
Belt:black
Past Clans:Black Ice
Why you want to join [Evolution]:I think it would be a good clan to be in

-
In-Game Name:Wolfnight
Belt:10th Dan
Past Clans:TA.
Why do you wanna join[Evolution]:You guys are all awesome,and i wannahelp out with stuff.
10th dan black belt
Originally Posted by wolfnight View Post
In-Game Name:Wolfnight
Belt:10th Dan
Past Clans:TA, Latin, Evil, lots and lots, im a clanhopper =)
Why do you wanna join[Evolution]:You guys are all awesome,and i wannahelp out with stuff.

IMO

User was banned for this post: Reported clan invasion. (Think about whether or not it's really worth a day of ban before you report the next time.) ~Dalir
In-Game Name: DaJoka
Belt:black
Past Clans:never been in a clan
Why you want to join [Evolution]:I know someof the people in the clan, and i havent joined a clan yet so this seemed like a good choice!
We all look at the forum.. Everyday.. Just because we don't post. Doesn't mean we don't look.
Your What Hurts? Ahh Thats too bad. I thought you were in pain.
TheDoc. says: You're retarded, -SmarterChild- says: Yeah, I guess I am retarded.

Originally Posted by Tinerr View Post
IMO

User was banned for this post: Reported clan invasion. (Think about whether or not it's really worth a day of ban before you report the next time.) ~Dalir

This ban is fucking bullshit, he didn't invade our board and no one had a problem with this post.
In-Game Name: WolfReaperz

References: Nobody? :P

Belt: 3rd Dan Black Belt

Past Clans: Scar, Elite (All i remember)

Why you want to join [Evolution]: Cause Evo is a very good clan right now
and I do believe you guys have great members so I would love to be a part
of you guys. I am a very active member now on forums + in-game and I wont
leave the clan until its dead or I am kicked out.
In-Game Name: Ryan541
References: None.
Belt: 9th dan black belt (400 from 10th dan)
Past Clans:[vTx] Can't remember the rest. :/
Why you want to join [Evolution]: I have been looking at this clan for quite some time, and it looks pretty epic if I do say so myself. And, I have been looking for a good and long-lasting clan with good members. I am also, a trust worthy member.
[200] QI until 10th dan black
5 year vet of Toribash!