Toribash
Now that you say it, the font does have some repitition, boob if you can you should make custom cracks in the text, that way it'll be unique and no one else can copy it.
CRASH3R - Perfectly imperfect. [UFC] It's a long road to glory.
I was talking about how it flows awkwardly with the rest of the piece, but yeah have like a signature font, it's a good idea.. Remember Mrama?
[Chill], Bro. ~~~ Hardstyle4Lyf
Oh hell yeah, he was a great artist, didn't check up on any of his latest works though.
Originally Posted by Panatakis View Post
I did mine from scratch, as it is obviously not as awesome as boob's, but that's just me.
Boob, I think you should incorporate the fonts better, and why are there random starts in the first one. The lighting is nice, I like the grungges and I think the middle one is your best.
Also, what size do you do those in, 450x150 or what?

I respect anyone who starts from scratch, hats off to you my good sir,
also i size mine 537 x 200
also i'll try to make my own font...somehow i dunno.
When you get caught masturbating, look the person in the eyes and finish like a beast.
Thanks boob, and I think Mrama quit. :/ Things aren't as they used to be..

You have to make them as images, then convert to a TrueType Font file, or a .ttf.

That's a cool idea, you should go through with it!
Things arn't and never will be like the old days, so what do old dogs
do? Most lay around mostly while some still are strong, lets be the strong ones and reinvent art on toribash! [that'd be epic!]
ohh good
your birthday...
Never Mind With The Pass,, But Let's Go To The Future!! When We Will Raise And We Still Alive,, We Are [MFR]!!!
^^
-----
see one of my head ^^

DID ANYONE LIKE IT ?
Last edited by scarfaces; Jan 29, 2011 at 04:32 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Can't see it.
Also, we should reinvent our own syle.
Boob and Crash, start a chain PM with me.
We are on to something,