Toribash
Whats the name of this trick
and how to make it look proper

im tempted to call it an aerial switch but the launch doesnt look right for it and thats its more vertical than horizontal :c
Attached Files
[T] Nameless.rpl (41.2 KB, 11 views)
Last edited by Kirito; Oct 3, 2015 at 02:17 AM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Be more straightforward with your uplifting messages or I'll fucking skin you alive.
Hello guys, i make this replay in 1h:27min, but now i dont know how i can get the decap without weird moves ;-;. some help? Thanks
Attached Files
AKA-[M] [Pegasus].rpl (103.9 KB, 10 views)
Factory. Sometimes sleeping.
@kirito

once again im sorry but ive never even attempted an aerial before, so i have no experience. if i were to give you tips i would be pulling information out of my ass.

i'll come back to you if i do successfully learn more about what you did

@arakata

easiest thing to do in this situation is to hit em' with a left hook

punches can be sometimes hard, so i have some tips:

dont keep your wrist extended the whole time. contract it or relax it, and when you're extending your arm to punch, extend it too.

if you have the right timing, then you should get some results.

if you're trying to punch and get a decap, aim for the joint itself, unless you're able to create enough force to rip the head from it's socket

example replay below(v)
Attached Files
decapor.rpl (118.0 KB, 9 views)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
tsu tsu cuckoo
In terms of what's the best for most damage how should I use my ankle? I've heard holding is good for one thing and relaxing is good for enough but for the life of me I cannot remember which
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
relaxing is good for ghosting through joints i believe, and holding is good for when you've got your foot stuck inside something but it hasn't registered yet. correct me if i'm wrong
wow that
sucked
Originally Posted by Nearly View Post
relaxing is good for ghosting through joints i believe, and holding is good for when you've got your foot stuck inside something but it hasn't registered yet. correct me if i'm wrong

this seems to be correct for most cases, relaxing makes it easier to penetrate. holding or contracting the ankle in the frame before the dms happen (when your foot is inside uke) seems to be the most popular course of action for regular kicks. for hook kicks, it's usually more effective to extend the ankle, although relaxing it can be more destructive if the kick is very fast (example: Jaker's 7 dm boomhit which i attached below)
Attached Files
oh yeah
Originally Posted by Tsuion View Post
@arakata

easiest thing to do in this situation is to hit em' with a left hook

punches can be sometimes hard, so i have some tips:

dont keep your wrist extended the whole time. contract it or relax it, and when you're extending your arm to punch, extend it too.

if you have the right timing, then you should get some results.

if you're trying to punch and get a decap, aim for the joint itself, unless you're able to create enough force to rip the head from it's socket

example replay below(v)

humm, thanks tsuion you help me a lot. i can post the result here?
Last edited by Arakata; Oct 3, 2015 at 10:49 PM.
Factory. Sometimes sleeping.
So my question is how much of a problem is my left leg @ frame 460 onward into the rest of the replay? I feel it looks useless and doesn't have any value during the span of the time I flip around into keeping my momentum for the split.

Question 1:What can i do prior to frame 460 to make the moment more fluid?

Question 2:How can i keep the speed/momentum while altering the movement of the left leg to look more fluid and realistic?

*I think I solved my own problem, but I would gladly take advice/suggestion for improvement.
Attached Files
48 wip left leg.rpl (84.4 KB, 8 views)
i think i fixed it.rpl (73.6 KB, 4 views)
Last edited by Murcinary; Oct 4, 2015 at 01:42 AM.
I need tips on my momentum
heres a replay of me trying to get high momentum not really gonig for "realism"
so... i guess just tell me what i did wrong/ or easy ways to gain alot of momentum fast
Attached Files
[T] B-bae.rpl (79.8 KB, 6 views)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Be more straightforward with your uplifting messages or I'll fucking skin you alive.
Is there a name for this trick? the actual flipping part using my hand to direct my landing, and then the landing everything else was just me trying to get a good transition to my next tricks ill be doing so its irrelevant
Attached Files
[T] Open.rpl (71.6 KB, 4 views)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message: