Toribash
Originally Posted by Apollo View Post
Belt: (minimum of 7th dan needed) Master belt
Old clans: none
Why you want to join: I love this clan and have wanted to join for a long time.
Best mods:Aikido wushu and tj
Activity:10
What can you bring to the table: I can bring skill ad activity.
other: Not much.

The reason my join date and stuff is recent is because this account was lost during the rollback so I had to reregister and have slipanc add the qi.

Bad Application...
Junior Member...
I think you bought QI...
Thats all....and its not good...
My Fan Club|†Custom Belt†|†Proud Piratez Overseer and Chest Keeper†| Click or Die|
Do What You Want Cuz A Pirate Is Free. You Are A Pirate!!
Uberis|FighterKHV|Firebolty|TheDog96|TheAnimal
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by Apollo View Post
You can go talk to SlipAnc he was the one who helped me re-register my account and added the qi. I have not bought qi at all.

Originally Posted by Apollo's usertitle View Post
Apollo
NON-EXISTING!

Yeah, right.
You seem like a pretty decent player at overall, the only thing that bothers me is your belt. We could open up a poll for you anyways, expect an answer soon enough.

(Or perhaps not)
Originally Posted by CoKe View Post
Hhmm.....
Like I have said before,we run a tight ship here in DAT,and rules are rules etc.
however,I am willing to monitor your activity and amount of improvement/with regards to your belt gain etc. This will take a while,although it's the only compromise I can work around.I can't talk for the whole clan.Other members would understandable not appreciate the rule changes etc.

You will be watched etc. (so just go on doing what you do,join another clan etc. as we can monitor you in a clan etc.)

Basically,the quicker you reach in-game experience needed etc. the better the chances for you.
Me personally-If you can gain a steady amount of qi and experience over a good amount of time,I'll be willing to discuss your app.
Sorry bro,rules are rules unfortunatly.
Also,very nice -decap on Matt appreciated

Originally Posted by Koz View Post
if you really want to be in DAT, get to 7th dan, and we will discuss

Hence, why I was asking.
Edit: Here' why Nutcracker
"Invading after told not to and insulting a member." Ban Date: 05-04-2011 05-05-2011 Banned by: Alan
Last edited by Stellar; May 4, 2011 at 08:35 PM.
Originally Posted by StellarGod View Post
Belt: (minimum of 7th dan needed): hehe 6th dan.
Old clans: Leader of RWL, Legions, and Zero, member of 42.
Why you want to join: I know some of the people in DAT and I remember, being a complete noob watching the clan videos.
Best mods: Tk, Aikido, Wushu, Judo
Activity: About 5 hours a day.
What can you bring to the table: An active forum, Tc, people, respect, etc...
other: I have a massive penis, I'm friendly, and I'm active.

P.S. All my replays are on my laptop, I'm currently on my Ipad so I can't upload.

I like your app...hm...just play more games till you are 7th dan.
Idk why..I like you
My Fan Club|†Custom Belt†|†Proud Piratez Overseer and Chest Keeper†| Click or Die|
Do What You Want Cuz A Pirate Is Free. You Are A Pirate!!
Uberis|FighterKHV|Firebolty|TheDog96|TheAnimal
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]