Toribash
Belt:dan 2 nearly dan 3
Preferred Mods:wushu,romanwrestling
Old Clans:no-mercy,omega
Why do you want to join?:because i heard alot about you and i think you are a good clan
What kind of skills do you bring to Urban ?:i could help you making textures and trails and i will try hard to make it better
Other Qualities:i have skill in textures only
Dragono Fast farward 56 secconds into this song.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dkw5i_gWzJk
And get your new free answer, T-t-to-today!

Masterx2 # stop posting in here, you have been rejected, and thats final!

If you dont fill out the forms as they are suposed to be filled out.. You will be rejected..

for those who are completely retarded ill show you how..
Now I'm gonna fill out a form.. :O So you all can see how its should be done.

Belt: 3rd Dan
Preferred Mods: Akido, BD akido, Sambo, any kind of wrestling mod :P
Old Clans: You Got Served, BloodBath
Why do you want to join?: Cus I got invited.
What kind of skills do you bring to Urban ?: I can make textures, movie special effects, i can create magic in sp, i can get decaped by several people in MP
Other Qualities: im Relaxed, loyal, Friendly & i love to reject people who does not fill out this form correct
You will need to include 3-5 replays. The replays are the most important thing, dont leave them out

Attached Files
3 hit combo.rpl (151.2 KB, 5 views)
4Kick Combo.rpl (201.4 KB, 6 views)
eyCoco - Kicks ftw.rpl (232.3 KB, 9 views)
eyCoco - Seduced.rpl (158.3 KB, 8 views)
Guitar slap.rpl (214.1 KB, 10 views)
Last edited by eyCoco; Aug 6, 2009 at 02:36 PM.
[Urban]|OLDA
Well, I've been invited to a different clan and I would rather be in a clan that goes out and gets me than a clan that I have to ask people if I can get in.
Ok, for master: He performs a risky move by quadruple posting and he has also revealed that he doesn't know how to post replays. Simply amazing.

And dragono is just as amazing as he is being totally modest by saying he's only good at textures and nothing else. I assume he doesn't know how to post replays either.

Excellent and hard decisions for me to make.
I regret this but I am saying no to these outstanding and obviously oldschool players.
20/6/2008 [Triforce] → 1/12/2008 [UrbanUnit] → 26/4/2015 [Addicted]
Mówiem po polsku źle; fully qualified med student