Toribash
Originally Posted by ShhhMikes View Post
help mom using new found axe? "ill help get the groceries mom!!" *throws hatchet at car*

hell if it works ill use it my friend lel
Originally Posted by Snak3Scal3 View Post
10k isn't too much for 500 posts xD

quit your bitchin, get what ya get ya ungrateful cunt xD
no but I mean 500th reply. not 500 replies.
"People never grow up, they just learn how to act in public."—Bryan White
Ehhh, close enough.

My strategy: letting you all work hard for this milestone while i'm lurking in the shadows and strike at the 499th reply
Well then bois LET'S GET TO WORK LEME HEAR SOME CRAZY SHIT THATS HAPPENED TO YOU THIS LAST YEAR
Future Swede/WAPOW Co-Leader
Hey there guys! It's a pleasure for me to be invited to WAPOW, so thanks a lot for accepting me! I hope we all could get along and improve WAPOW to be better and better.
And i'm sorry i haven't online on discord since the app keeps on only giving me the beep boop beep boop messages..

Anyways.. great to be here!
So uhh, if anyone wants to spar, pm me in discord @Draenyll. (I'm desperate, but plz know how to stand) gg
Watashi wa chōdo watashi ni chōsen aete hoka no subete no yō ni, anata o shūryō shimasu...
Originally Posted by Blackacezi View Post
Hey there guys! It's a pleasure for me to be invited to WAPOW, so thanks a lot for accepting me! I hope we all could get along and improve WAPOW to be better and better.
And i'm sorry i haven't online on discord since the app keeps on only giving me the beep boop beep boop messages..

Anyways.. great to be here!

Hey man. Thanks for joining. Hope to be seeing you in game and in discord soon. XD

Originally Posted by J5R12500 View Post
So uhh, if anyone wants to spar, pm me in discord @Draenyll. (I'm desperate, but plz know how to stand) gg

Eyyyy j5 two posts!! And yea man I'm sure hannw or someone would be down
"People never grow up, they just learn how to act in public."—Bryan White