Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Oh my, we couldn't risk the great Skuzee getting bored.
You best be active as possible kingz.

Also, hey, how ya doing?
[Chess]
daddy kill the spider
Thank you everyone and ill be sure to be active as much as possible. Again nice to meet you all.

@Noah Hey im doing good if you were talking to me

@Alexnico1 nice to meet you to and thank you!

@Shuzee hey and okay ill try so you wont get bored ;p
Originally Posted by Kingz10 View Post
Thank you everyone and ill be sure to be active as much as possible. Again nice to meet you all.

@Noah Hey im doing good if you were talking to me

@Alexnico1 nice to meet you to and thank you!

@Shuzee hey and okay ill try so you wont get bored ;p

Welcome to bleu
Hi guys, I'm Maverick, but i usually call myself Frin, I don't know why, it just came to mind one day, I'm pretty easy going and all, but if I seem a little agrivated some days, know its probably not towards you guys, people in my personal life generally piss me off :P
I got accepted
Hey Guys my name is Ivo im 19, play toribash for 3 days now im tottaly hooked and i want to learn more about the game and meet ppl to play with and have fun.
[Extreme]--> We are here (Cool Place)------------------------------------------u are all the way over There--->(Uncool) You
Originally Posted by FrinJeka View Post
Hi guys, I'm Maverick, but i usually call myself Frin, I don't know why, it just came to mind one day, I'm pretty easy going and all, but if I seem a little agrivated some days, know its probably not towards you guys, people in my personal life generally piss me off :P

If my name was Maverick, I'd be bragging about it all the time.
Just sayin'.
Welcome to Bleu.

Originally Posted by Minguito View Post
Hey Guys my name is Ivo im 19, play toribash for 3 days now im tottaly hooked and i want to learn more about the game and meet ppl to play with and have fun.

Damn you people with better names than me.
If you need any help just ask.
Enjoy your time at Bleu.
[Chess]
daddy kill the spider
Hi, my name is Luke.
I was born in the Philipinnes.
I'm 15 years old and have been playing Toribash for... ._. 3 months?
I'm here because I'm tired of being rejected from clans, who BARELY HAVE ANYONE WHO HAS SKILL.
Anyway, I'd like to try and teach some people a few things, even if I'm not a teacher.
Have a good day.

If you want to derp...

If you are not a teacher but still want to teach Bleu students, have personal lessons. You won't be associated with bleu, though. If you want to be a Bleu teacher, send Virtue an application. If he says yes then I will test you in some mods just to see how well can you teach etc. Then you will be able to start your own classes in Bleu board.