Ranking
Originally Posted by Bio View Post
Yeah I know they can be found in other places, but I doubt i'd find one in just a day of exploring. I also need to find an underground jungle, i'm dieing to have an ivy whip and thorn chakrum.

Although, I did finally get an obsidian skull to mine some meteorite tip with obsidian : go down to find lava, and bring 10/11 buckets with you. fill em up with lava and bring it up with you. Then make a 2 block wide hole, this will allow you to make 2 obsidian per bucket

Originally Posted by JesseD View Post
Lol I'm having similiar problems. Though the Demon Alters are found through mining, not just in the corruption. I found mine rather early in the game, but killing Cthulu isn't that easy.

My situation is balls right now.

I need to acquire demonite, where to get it? Fucking eye of cthulu.
How do i get eye of cthulu? I need to find a demon alter. I found one. Inside the corruption, in a separate room where I can't get it.
How do I mine to it? with demonite.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF-

Get that dynamite, thats how.

▲ ▲
My situation is balls right now.

I need to acquire demonite, where to get it? Fucking eye of cthulu.
How do i get eye of cthulu? I need to find a demon alter. I found one. Inside the corruption, in a separate room where I can't get it.
How do I mine to it? with demonite.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF-

Just take the lens' to the alter and make the item there, you don't need to summon him until you use the item crafted from it.

Oh, just saw you need past the demonite.
Go up to the where you can find dirt and dig from there. Or better yet, get some purifying powder and purify the corruption.
Back for good.
How to get a dryad : kill a boss

How do i summon a boss? from the demon alter. How do i get there? WITH FUCKING PURIFICATION POWDER :<<<<

I'll try to see if i can dig to the one i found. I already have like 30 lenses so i'm fine with that. Although, i'm very happy because I managed to mine out my first meteorite :,D

>spend an hour getting to the under world from a new path
>killed in 3 minutes due to fucking 4 fire imps raping me from every direction ;_;

And yes, I have someone adequate armor, the reason i'm going for hellstone is because my other options aren't available really. gold pants, helmet, silver chest plate. Blue phaseblade with golden bow.

Got some molten items today.
Going to verse skeltron later.
Also hoping to get a sunfury later today, 40 damage sounds pretty boss.
words dont' even, FUCKING DESCRIBE THE RAGE I have towards you right now burger ;_;

Flails are awesome, I can't wait untill i can finally either get some molten tools, or find more dynamite.

And yes, I did find dynamite. But for some reason the demo guy didn't come. So i used it to blow up my way to a shadow orb. It didn't go all the way to it ;_;
My demo guy didn't come either at first, but I saved and exited then came back and soon after he came. Also just found a floating island trying to build a bridge over the corruption. :o Obtained a Starfury from it :3

Oh btw thank you nate, I didn't know dynamite could break the ebonstone. I got a musket and arms dealer. Just need a dryad to move in now.
Last edited by JesseD; May 20, 2011 at 07:33 AM.
I haven't, speant about 5 hours today underground in this game as well. I think I'm doing something wrong tbh >.< I'm still in noob stuff after playing this game almost all day
i have find it

its ok only get the ivy hook then i left no point
all i want now is the Rocket boots then i have done everything in the game
Anime United