Toribash
Neither did I, too slow. I imagined the skills would be much more like wow's paladin, it kinda is but idk, they feel weird.
current endgame for crusader is either gonna be a rolands sweep build or a seeker of the light hammerdin build, hammerdin is the new set and I think it's performing better than rolands right now

having run both I feel like hammerdin is a bit more satisfying than the sweep build, there's more of a sense of impact I guess

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
I'm still running rares but I would like to get the seeker of the light set, whats the best way to get sets?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
absolute fastest way is to play with a geared crusader who can carry you through high torment rifts/grifts and share the drops he gets

rifts have a higher legendary drop chance but you need to be doing at least torment 1 which can be difficult if you're in yellow gear and don't have geared friends to carry you

if you were lucky and found a puzzle ring while leveling up and saved it, you can stick it in the cube (by itself, no death's breath or bounty mats or anything) and you'll get a free goblin vault, same with bovine bardiche and the not-the-cow level, both of those should get you at least a couple legendaries

you'll have to find a good starter build that works for you while you work on collecting set pieces

spend blood shards on armor pieces for now, weapons and jewelry are way too expensive and not worth it

don't tunnelvision on just the one set you want, there's a lot of items you can find in between that'll bump you up a fair bit in power if you make builds around them (e.g. captain america build, pony build, etc)

farming bounties will give you a lot of set recipes and several of the crafted sets can be pretty useful (eg aughild's, born's, captain crimson)

if you can farm a ring of royal grandeur (act 1 caches) it's a good stopgap for gearing since it reduces the set requirements by 1

you'll probably find yourself wearing a few pieces of a couple different sets along the way, don't be afraid to mess around and put together a weird hybrid build, it won't be optimal but you want to take advantage of whatever set bonuses you've got (again the ring of royal grandeur can help a lot here)

be on the lookout for useful things to throw into the cube, they can be <70, they can roll like shit, doesn't matter because the cube always extracts the highest possible roll of the legendary affix (here's a video guide to items that you should hold onto but don't discard other stuff just cus it's not in the video)
Last edited by hanz0; Sep 5, 2015 at 06:12 PM.

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
Something kinda gay but it works. is get a leorics crown and put a topaz in it and have a friend carry you at least in t7 you'll get mad gear. If you want levels put a red gem

Add me and I'll carry you in a few grifts and get yah some gear. On mobile so ask hanz0 for my battle net Id or something

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

Want to give me that id hanz0? Im juat running bounties and rifts for blood. Got a sheild that makes my hammers do more damage to first three enemies. Good burst. Might ease into t1
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
got my gear almost finished, just need the focus to end it up

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/G.../hero/65285469

now since the only thing I need other than focus is to go for ancestral gear, I'll level a wizard.
This thread being active again makes we wanna play again. ripperino
[SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/thWfXwy.png[/SIGPIC]
Wanna see some ruffled feathers in Taekkyon

<Icky> Damn my mouth is on fire but my loins stir like the straits