Toribash
That might just be the best reason I've ever seen for wanting to join a clan.

Also, why would you try to sell that awesome account?
31 posts? 75% win ratio at orange belt?
YOU WERE SO HARDCORE.
[Chess]
daddy kill the spider
Guys, sorry for my inactivity, I kinda got grounded, and I might not be very active for the next few weeks. didn't know where to post this...
Originally Posted by 5brickbomzh View Post
Application: yes
Name: 5brickbomzh
Timezone (GMT): keeping private
Belt: orange, but I've got 75% wins. That's way more than about every custom belt out there. I'm playing quick aikido.
Overall Forum/Ingame/IRC Activity: depends on mood, overally it's mediocre
Previous clans: none
Talents: none
Why you want to join us: Everybody needs a place to get started, so I wish to join your noob clan and climb the ladder to join better clans later.
How we can benefit from you as a member: as from other members you already have. I bet you don't (for example) benefit in money, etc. But the members is what makes the clan and keeps it alive, so I can be a part of your clan and work as a piece of it.

Oh, I can participate in clan wars or make events, if you give me TC to be used that way. (I don't have enough tc myself)

Go fuck yourself...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by 5brickbomzh View Post
Application: yes
Name: 5brickbomzh
Timezone (GMT): keeping private
Belt: orange, but I've got 75% wins. That's way more than about every custom belt out there. I'm playing quick aikido.
Overall Forum/Ingame/IRC Activity: depends on mood, overally it's mediocre
Previous clans: none
Talents: none
Why you want to join us: Everybody needs a place to get started, so I wish to join your noob clan and climb the ladder to join better clans later.
How we can benefit from you as a member: as from other members you already have. I bet you don't (for example) benefit in money, etc. But the members is what makes the clan and keeps it alive, so I can be a part of your clan and work as a piece of it.

Oh, I can participate in clan wars or make events, if you give me TC to be used that way. (I don't have enough tc myself)

SHMEVIN WE NEED THE CLAN REJECTION GIF FOR THISSSSSS

Lol trolled also IT'S A NO
Toribash Senior |Wushu Master| YouTube Dancer |Video Editor| Senior Gfx artist| Univ of Penn Alumni|#Ivyleague
I can't tell if we've been trolled or that was the best application ever.

Evil: that gif was perfect for this situation but I keep forgetting to use it. D:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Name:ryuking
Timezone (GMT):+7
Belt:black
Overall Forum/Ingame/IRC Activity:im active in forum
Previous clans:-Lic
Talents:
Why you want to join us:i like this clan and i wanna have more friend
How we can benefit from you as a member:i can donate a tc and i will active in clan thread
(sorry for my bad english)
sorry, nope. Bad english or not, you'll need more experience if you want to get in here chap. Better luck next time.
[18:19] <@Noah> we penetrate every orifice with corndogs
Why do talent-less 12 year olds keep applying.
I'm not being mean.
He literally left the "Talent" section blank.

No thank you. We don't want your tc.
[Chess]
daddy kill the spider