Ranking
Originally Posted by Donseluke View Post
Drama queer.

shush old man
Originally Posted by JDeck View Post
YOU BETTER.

read general banter

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.
Well, I'm resigning. Our GMT's are just too differnt and we can't really hang out with each other like a clan should be. I'm not gonna say "good bye" or "I'll miss you" as i won't be going anywhere. I'll still post here like i do now. The only difference is that i wont have parrot under my post count. This has nothing to do with Don's inactivity, i already know that he screwed his rotator cuff (i think thats it, dont feel like going to general banter). So yea.....see you guys when i come home from school :3

Damn i hate school

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.
Originally Posted by MegaCash View Post
Well, I'm resigning. Our GMT's are just too differnt and we can't really hang out with each other like a clan should be. I'm not gonna say "good bye" or "I'll miss you" as i won't be going anywhere. I'll still post here like i do now. The only difference is that i wont have parrot under my post count. This has nothing to do with Don's inactivity, i already know that he screwed his rotator cuff (i think thats it, dont feel like going to general banter). So yea.....see you guys when i come home from school :3

Damn i hate school

shit, well cya, still hang around on these forums/ irc tho?
Originally Posted by hushpupp1e View Post
Whats the point in leaving if you aren't going... To leave?

^^^^
<Castra> I'm fingering my butthole right now
<Rainboweye> mocrogunz<Rainboweye> why do you eat smegma ?
Originally Posted by hushpupp1e View Post
Whats the point in leaving if you aren't going... To leave?

Can anyone really say they can leave anything
Originally Posted by Dansan123 View Post
shit, well cya, still hang around on these forums/ irc tho?

Well i said that i was....so yesh :3