Toribash
Originally Posted by largeKilla View Post
Nice flame.
Now you need a big ass joint flame on the other hand.

Working on it. I'm thinking of a three piece set... one lights, one get's lit, one emits smoke.

Originally Posted by Tripstone View Post
Computer is gone... Laptop crashed and will not start up.. I asked evo6 for help but he left me with with this virus and now i cant go back online.

Everything in consideration, I spent a couple hours on your computer and all the work I did was lost due to either a reboot or closing of the program I was using for you after we were disconnected due to your internet situation at the time. Honestly I felt like my time was wasted, but if you get a stable internet connection I am more than willing to do my work for you. On your computer was a virus located in your application data folder as an EXE file which limited your ability to launch applications until you paid for it. We call that Malware, an application the says you have a problem when you don't, and won't let you use your computer even after you pay for it. I was in the process of using Decrappifier when we were disconnected, if you had clicked NEXT instead of close or cancel (my work), you wouldn't have that virus anymore.

EDIT: http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/viru...antivirus-2012 for removal instructions

Originally Posted by ofCannibis View Post
Indeed.

You required updated drivers for your nvidia 6150 integrated chipset. Don't jump ahead when receiving instructions and then we can stay on the same page. Fixing computers is frustrating enough, when instructions aren't followed exactly as they are given, it makes it more frustrating. Also, data recovery was not doable because you downloaded a large summation of data after your reinstall, I can't recover data that's been over written, but I can recover data from a dead hard drive.

Originally Posted by smokie View Post
BONGS FTW!!!!!

keep in mind im 6'1

I WANT!!!
Last edited by evolution6; Feb 14, 2012 at 03:49 AM.
*puff-puff*
The data recovery was for my laptop which is beyond repair. My PC had the ping.exe virus, got rid of it, now it says I'm connected to the internet but it's not transfering packets. I'm on a friends phone, plus I didn't pay the internet bill this month due to me not being able to use it
[eVo] [BaKeD]
yeah it was rather hard to read, but i got the general idea of it.... and like trip said just ignore the douche, he is just trying to start shit like many have tried before. i LOL at him.
OG of TB
A man of few words
I got some up-time now after a while of working hard. I'll be regaining forum activity after about 2 hours of game-time.
*puff-puff*
Guys, I have a in-game problem and I want someone to help me, i can not play the Aikidobg mod, always lose >.>, my tactics do not work this damn mod, wtf is this? I need to use lifts movements? Help me please, it is making me angry.

Edit: I like to play in relax, this will be the problem?
Last edited by PsyT; Feb 22, 2012 at 04:40 PM.

Its because aikidoBD suck bro...I hate it,its for retards that can't stay in the ring. BUT bro,a trick is going for damage,that's all really,then making sure u stay in the ring towards the end of the match.
Last edited by CoKe; Feb 22, 2012 at 08:05 PM.

▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░ eVo ░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂