Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Originally Posted by Jebus View Post
So this is one of the many sketches I made recently. I thought this one might turn out so I shall continue tidying it up a bit.
What do you guys think?

diz iz c/p?
Thedevill:im 20 years
Thedevill:i have better to do
Haha, obv.
You'll have to excuse me, I'm not at my best. I've been gone for a month, I've been drunk since I left.
Originally Posted by Jebus View Post
Haha, obv.

erprot!!!!1111111111oneone

Anyways, it looks cool, a light brown color would look cool for it. And some blood around the missing/hurt eye.
Thedevill:im 20 years
Thedevill:i have better to do
Hmmm..I like the brown color idea. Green is just waaay to common and lame for a nasty orksez. You guys have any ideas for some accessories and shit? Maybe a bone through the nose or a crown?

Oh, and speaking of common and lame orc like beings, check this:

Last edited by Jebus; Nov 17, 2011 at 05:35 PM.
You'll have to excuse me, I'm not at my best. I've been gone for a month, I've been drunk since I left.
I like the war paint on the orc's left cheek. Keep it up

(The head you posted earlier was legit too, and the actual best part of the common orc is his eyes. I can get lost in them eyes.)
<Crooked> I'd say spartan, cause if he's tough enough to digest ungodly amounts of alcohol he clearly has the best body
my latest work in progress, yes i know i still need to finish the other head but i wanted to make cyborg ninja only thing is i need an orange flame for the center "eye" part.

i also need to center it up because photoshop has this weird grid thing that i was using to draw my center lines and it was slightly off...

the lines will look a lot cleaner when i'm done also
You don't say?
Nice one there Organ. Keep it nice and clean. Might want to lower the eyes just a tad though.

Sorrow: You bet, traditional painting is what I do ;) I can't get anything else to look decent anyways...lol

Anyways, lets see some more artz in here y'all.
Bit of a tip, for the war paint on the orc. Feather the selection 1-5 pixels and redo it. It would look more realistic. That, or smudge it some.
Hoss.
Yea jebus, check a few pages back in this thread, i have my work posted all throughout this thread.
[Evil][OLDA][wl][pro pot]