Toribash
Because of the pain that the thought about my school made. Just the thought of being in the school makes my ass itch.
Fuck, this is so annoying. Teachers that hate me, they make my grades lower, no matter how hard I try and the worst part is that it's the last year at the school. If I don't get the grades good enough, I'll have to pay tremendous amounts of money to learn in a college( if the grades would be good, I could learn almost for free, etc). Also, my grades fucking dropped in general. that's sooo annoying

Edit: sorry, I just had to spill it all out somewhere...
art board mods: if they dont understand it its not cnc
No matter how bad it is, it could alwes be worse, and you have friends over the internet. Trololol.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Yeah... friends...
Anyways, thanks, etc. I'm planning on starting to make some songs soon(right now there are some melodies in my head)
Originally Posted by Arturix3 View Post
Because of the pain that the thought about my school made. Just the thought of being in the school makes my ass itch.
Fuck, this is so annoying. Teachers that hate me, they make my grades lower, no matter how hard I try and the worst part is that it's the last year at the school. If I don't get the grades good enough, I'll have to pay tremendous amounts of money to learn in a college( if the grades would be good, I could learn almost for free, etc). Also, my grades fucking dropped in general. that's sooo annoying

Edit: sorry, I just had to spill it all out somewhere...

God do I know that. Be strong... It won't always be like this, trust me.
One can only proove his strenght in hard times ^-^
PEOPLE!1
Today My classmate and I were learning how to do flips in our school gym and something went terribly wrong....
Luckily, we got a footage of it xD
U gotta see eet.

Btw, I'm the dude in black(obviously)

Fortunately, he didn't get hurt, etc. otherwise I wouldn't be showing it to you o_o

Edit: also, I look unbearably goofy here D:
Nice to see you guys again.
Its been a long time, Hasn't it.

P.s Nice Face spring, spring roll. . thing.
I am evil.