Endurance Onslaught 6.0
I guess he was joking. Or maybe he wasn't...
Last edited by Tempo; Mar 11, 2010 at 02:43 PM.
★★★★★
[Sigma] [ORMO] [OLDA] [OSHI] [a]lly
May I join OLDA?

My name is Josh, aka Gumfighter/Khaoskill
Im 18 years old, I'll be 19 in December. I go to a local community college and I'm training in Law Enforcement because I wanna be a Police Officer after college.
Ingame I'm a custom belt and member of Hive. Im also one of the local mods for the Chaos Nest subforum.

Is there anything else you need to know?
Read the Market Rules
In #Support: [19:53] <@firebolty> StileCheat: Did you try this?: would you lick onima's pussy clean for 10,000 dollars
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Hey OLDA's! A friend told me to apply here... so, here I am. I just want to meet cool people and stress-out. Here's the info about me:

-Clan: I'm a member of [Sigma]
-Belt: 5th Dan Blackbelt
-Time playing toribash: Well, if you look left, you can see stuff called join date ;o

So, I guess that's it for the info. Waiting for the answer.
Aut viam inveniam aut faciam. "Either I shall find a way, or I shall make one"
[Sigma] / / / |OLDA|
Originally Posted by Gumfighter View Post
Police Officer after college.

mmm, you'd probably arrest us for all those secret and illegal things we're doing in our even more secret and illegal subforum.
●Alpha●
●OLDA●
●ORMO●
Nah, none of you probably live in the area I would be working in. Plus, if I arested everyone I knew who did illegal stuff then a lot of my friends would be in jail right now.
Read the Market Rules
In #Support: [19:53] <@firebolty> StileCheat: Did you try this?: would you lick onima's pussy clean for 10,000 dollars
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Join date: well i played over a year ago, but I started over, wasn't very high rank anyway though. Long break.
Belt: White belt, I just started back up recently, but don't actually play tori too much. Usually too busy watching por.... movies/working on projects.
Clan: No clan.
Random: I like to watch movies, talk on forums and am mostly in the art/debates sections. I play Toribash when I can it's just not too often that i'm on it.(if that matters)
Belt: black belt, but im more into sp, some people here know that
Clan: [Addicted] ftw
Random: i like to make videos , im one of the best pilots in BF2, whoever knows this game. atm im workin on the clanvid of addicted atm too
im in the last year of practise for a technican draughtsman :>
well who cares
whenever, i am nice and help everywhere. so....
proof
Last edited by Aikanaro; Jul 6, 2009 at 09:58 PM.
ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้
Ok big update made, welcome everyone

And aikanaro nice vide on bf adrenaline. I really enjoyed the video it was trippy. All smooth with nice music.

Is there dogfight also in this mod or is it just stunt ?
[FROG] - [Toribash-FR] - [OLDA] - \m/
Français, english: Click
Belt: 8th Dan
Clan: [FsT]

Hello my Real name is William i'm the Leader of FinalShift i have done alot of things i learned how to make videos and textures
Anime United