Toribash
I like both games, but I have more fun while playing LoL because it's not nearly as competitive and it just feels more fun. and the community isn't full of assholes.
If you think denying is bad I don't even want you playing HoN.
:D
Yo, Gangplank.
Pope of BnW[Torigod]Lord of WibblesYouTubeToriblog AdminInterface Artist
(,,゚Д゚) -"Become a fan. DO IT."

Hyperboloids of wondrous Light
Rolling for aye through Space and Time
Harbour those Waves which somehow Might
Play out God's holy pantomime

Also, Gubbin is neat.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Love HoN, i play with Shlimby anytime i can. If anyone remembers us fom TB go ahead and add us. Its really a great game, just the learning curve resembles a brick wall and the community is pretty awful.
"I'm Sander F@#$ing Cohen!"
~Sander Cohen~
New hero out, Rampage remake, giant patch just released containing a lot of balance changes.

But the most important thing: Those who had an account in the beta can play for free this weekend.
:D
Originally Posted by Blam View Post
New hero out, Rampage remake, giant patch just released containing a lot of balance changes.

But the most important thing: Those who had an account in the beta can play for free this weekend.

Even South East Asian players?
Originally Posted by Aspire
HAHAHA, I'M NOT A LOCAL MODERATOR ANYMORE. YOU STUPID PEOPLE!

Can't believe nobody has discussed Gladiator yet.

I'm not a huge fan but he has some really nice harass in laning phase with his whip. I have seen people getting runed axe on him a lot, which I think is sort of silly with his passive splash due to the fact that he's not a carry (IMO). I tend to go for riftshards and whispering helm, it's a better mid-game goal and he is useful in teamfights with his aoe. The lifesteal is fine for foresting when lanes are pushed.
Originally Posted by KiTFoX View Post
Can't believe nobody has discussed Gladiator yet.

I'm not a huge fan but he has some really nice harass in laning phase with his whip. I have seen people getting runed axe on him a lot, which I think is sort of silly with his passive splash due to the fact that he's not a carry (IMO). I tend to go for riftshards and whispering helm, it's a better mid-game goal and he is useful in teamfights with his aoe. The lifesteal is fine for foresting when lanes are pushed.

Runed Axe on Glad isn't silly... It's fucking dumb. His passive splash is larger anyway (500 unit cone in front of him versus a 225 unit radius circle centered on him) and riftshards/anything is pretty goddamn great on him.
<~suomynona> TITS OR ELEELETH