Toribash
Ah well, I only used it a few times (30 hours) But whatever.
Also guys I'm sort of in 2 clans but the other clan isn't a serious clan. That's still sort of treachery but if you guys have
any problems with it, I will leave. I don't even think they war xD
Last edited by Boaplitas; Aug 24, 2015 at 02:14 AM.
Wait ,were you the kappa guy who came in to the server I was on ,asked me if I knew you, then left?
Once again i exist against my will
What are the differences between Toribash and Toribash on steam? I've played the Steam version since ever and I didn't even know about differences :<
I am AvramIancu
Hello , i am AvramIancu from the clan Black Pentagram or (Penta) . I will talk about me a little bit . I have like 1.75 M height , i have dark hair , brown eyes and i play toribash a lot. I am a Black Belt and my favorite mod its Aikido.

That was all for now if i remeber what i wanted to say i will do a new post
Bye.

Be more careful when you post, you just made a whole new thread instead of posting in the existing black pentagram thread~Mathias
Last edited by Mathias; Aug 24, 2015 at 05:06 PM.
Avram Hahahah You made a new thread to post? xD

I love valve and I love steam, I use it all the time for any game apart from toribash, hearthstone and league.
But steam takes longer to load than the website version. Its much harder to find the toribash files for the steam version
(If there even is an accessible file!) So you cant download mods or replays and add them to the game. Until 4.9 you wouldn't have
even been able to delete any toribash files... for example deleting the starter replays. But on the website version you can go into the files and do whatever you want.
On the steam version you cant edit replay files so you cant change the matchframes or hack a repay.
Last edited by Boaplitas; Aug 24, 2015 at 08:29 PM.