Ranking
I'll pay 10k (wow big money omg) for Flash and DahStevy to have a tricking battle.
Any rules they agree on.
It's something that I need to see and I don't think it'll happen on anything on the Events board.
We're still kids in buses longing to be free.
I agree.

I'll add a qs blood if u make this a 5 way and add nuthug, yourself and jaker to the mix oblivion.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
tbh i wasn't really happy with the outcome of this.
but who do you think won?
we'll definitely be battling again
Attached Files
Stevy_v_Flash.rpl (1.62 MB, 73 views)
"I don't think I want a signature..."
-DaHStevy
You seemed pretty slow throughout, and you fucked up two or three tricks. I legit thought you were gonna land that double cork, you got pretty close. i you were clear with your intentions and it was clear what you were doing but i don't think your actual execution was too great.

Flash was pretty on-point for the most part, except for close to the end. His spins were great as per usual and honestly i don't think i can fault him much. Sometimes he changed pace very suddenly, and around 300-400 frames before the end his chest was really twitchy and i wasn't sure what he was doing.

imo flash won
baha
it was a great watch but i think flash won in this one

flash has a huge habit of using tricks in spars so he's really used to it in a multiplayer setting which gives him a slightly greater advantage, whereas your tricks felt a little clumsy

still, i'm glad to see that this happened and i hope that more realism maestro's hop in

heck, i hope i can get in on this so i can have something to do
beware
the goblin