Ranking
:0

Good luck mang.

Also, my signature (the upper line) is totally awesome and somewhat disproves the whole "BELT EQUALS POWAR" business.

=P

Fork you i'm allowed to press Enter twice after each sentence/smiley.
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
Originally Posted by Tempo View Post
I'm blue belt ;o

We should totally make a "BLUEBELTREPLAYMAKER group". :0

People say that i'm slow, people say that i'm lazy, people say that i'm a no-lifer because i don't play online, but what people don't realize is that i really like salty liquorice. Sweet, delicious salty liquorice... Oh yeah, and i don't like playing online. =P
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
Originally Posted by Tempo View Post
Yay! :3

Good luck Tamer0

Originally Posted by shook View Post
:0

Good luck mang.

Heh, thanks guys. It was pretty awesome indeed. Also, the girl I was dancing with said she was really happy she went with me so yay!

However, on a more serious note, in the past few days, real life has been going down the drain. It's been pretty tough but I'm dealing with it. Unfortunately this means even more inactivity, especially in the joining thread, from me.

Splinter, if this is going a bit far, you could demote me back down again if you want. Someone more active could probably do a better job anyway.

Also, on-topic for the off-topic thread, 2nd Dan over here.
Originally Posted by Tamer0 View Post
Splinter, if this is going a bit far, you could demote me back down again if you want. Someone more active could probably do a better job anyway.

Nah. Your doing great.
Leader of ORMO||Property of [T]||A replay thread
Originally Posted by shook View Post
We should totally make a "BLUEBELTREPLAYMAKER group". :0

People say that i'm slow, people say that i'm lazy, people say that i'm a no-lifer because i don't play online,

Well, then they suck.
★★★★★
[Sigma] [ORMO] [OLDA] [OSHI] [a]lly