Toribash
Made a new one aswell.
Attached Files
Swex- Punish My Haven.rpl (456.2 KB, 105 views)
A true replay maker only knows blood,sweat,tears and glory...ALSO failure, ALOT of failure.
also i sing harshvocals n stuff https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=keIOUNr_PAM
Awesome! The only thing I didn't like was the end pose... Everything else was awesome!

9.5/10
M I N I V A N
I thought it had really nice flow, but it seemed a little stiff to me at some points. I loved the flow into the crotchblock kick though. Overall movement was decent.
beep
every thing good besides the pose
love the first hit
and the when you just go staight throw his neck even thow that aint nothing special
nice replay
9.5/10
Swexxelite:your good at destroying uke
Huggys: thank you
The Badgerizer was pretty excellent, double core was really nice.

Float like a butterfree, you probably shouldn't have hit his pecs with the kick before you decapped, kind of ruined it for me, other than that pretty cool :P.
Discord:Kasey#8099
Big genital guy hmu ladies
first replay-very nice i liked it but the second kick looked kinda weird to me maybe because of the way you contracted so fast after you threw the first kick still nice tho 7/10

second replay-hmm the beginning was nice but frames 4832-4664 was terrible the kick you did for the decap looked very odd and the way you had both arms in the air at the same time 0_o....then the spin you did to follow that up was terrible and stiff those parts of the replay didnt look good need a better pose also =]....6/10
wanna spar? pm me =]
Thanks for the comments as always!¨
New replay.
Attached Files
Swex- Exile.rpl (451.6 KB, 98 views)
A true replay maker only knows blood,sweat,tears and glory...ALSO failure, ALOT of failure.
also i sing harshvocals n stuff https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=keIOUNr_PAM
love the pose so much
the first hit was very nice but after it kinda got lil messy
THEN it was the second boom which looked very well done
the pose looks very good best part.
I heard a romour that you were quitting TB is that true.
anyways 9/10 because i don't like that certain part
Swexxelite:your good at destroying uke
Huggys: thank you