Toribash
Why the alliance:This clan is very organised and active clan.
What have you provided to the clan:I havent yet but I would loved to.
What can you provide to this clan:I can make banneres and help you recruit forum active players.
Friends/Old members from this clan:I dont have any but hope you choose me.You are very organised and a matuer clan.
Last edited by DarkDrainz; Jan 23, 2012 at 08:13 PM.
Originally Posted by DarkDrainz View Post
Why the alliance:This clan is very organised and active clan.
What have you provided to the clan:I havent yet but I would loved to.
What can you provide to this clan:I can make banneres and help you recruit forum active players.
Friends/Old members from this clan:I dont have any but hope you choose me.You are veryu organised and a amatuer clan.

I say no
You applied to frost right?
You missed/lied about some points
we are not that active atm.we may be organised but not active.
can you show examples of your art work
and remember In SPOILERS
^ :3
you have said it all clipsall
well wait a sec...
amateur clan? Rank 5 clan called Amateur?
Please look up the definition in the dictionary
I hope that you were meaning that we are a fun clan who doesnt compete for money...
MY WEBPAGE
[P]Recruiting[P]
Well even if you guys say no then good luck on your way.You are a really good clan.Youre so organised that everything is perfect.Anyways thanks for wasting your time.
Originally Posted by DarkDrainz View Post
Well even if you guys say no then good luck on your way.You are a really good clan.Youre so organised that everything is perfect.Anyways thanks for wasting your time.

loled. Okay.Np.
Also you going to withdraw without even showing proof.
also us ''amateur''. not true
Lol... I had a feeling he said mature...

Anyway, Apathy. Shoeing us examples would've made your request a lot better instead of saying a whole bunch of things you could possibly do in the future.
beware
the goblin

*My real accounts name is Course.As you know I am banned so this is my new account.I will use this account forever.
*I am Blackbelt but I am quite skilled ingame.You can check me.
*I have replays but none of them will amaze you.
*In my real account I have 2000 posts.You can check if you dont believe me.
*Currently I have 21k but I have had a lot more in the past.

*Well I would like to apply for this clan.My name is Zack.Well that is what I tell people.I am 15 years old but really mature.I live in England.If you want the detail I live in Croydon.I know English,Turkish,Spanish and Farsi.I am very calm,patient and as I said before mature.My favorite mod is Judo.I am a very good artist.If you want I can post some example of my art.I am really friendly aswell.Well if you are concernd of my post count I will buy a ToriPrime.The Prophecy is just the clan for me.You are forum active and mature people.Well I hope you let me in.Oh and to let you know xTheMistx said if I applied I would have a chance of being accepted.Anyways thank your for your time.
Mhm, Everyone has a chance of joining, just some higher than other's and i am becoming alot more active on the prohecy forums but i need some others to do the same !

ok and Dark, I do respect because you went out of your way to come say hi and get to know me before you applied, that was nice and helped make you look better in my eyes :3. Im leaning towards a yes on you. But please if you do get accepted please, please use proper grammar e.g Spaces, commas, FULLSTOPS CORRECTLY! and please be active on these forums for me
-----
Oh and i'd appreciate if you let us all know why course was banned.
Last edited by phantom; Jan 25, 2012 at 04:19 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
♥ mushu♥
Oh hey Course, I had no idea it was you!

I believe you were a part of [DM] until you got banned. Still, apathy. Show us some stuff bro :<.
beware
the goblin