9 Votes / 64.29%
no
2 Votes / 14.29%
i'd rather leave
3 Votes / 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Hi there Uberis.

I just saw your board, wow pretty organize and up to date. Your clan got many nice member i knew some of them. I vote yes

It seems you got some problem with inactive member, good luck on that too.
Now my threats came true.. He is a bullshitter as ficha24 said. I say NO
[sigpic][/sigpic]
I am back yo!
Sorry bloobing, its a no from me.
You got so many ban history recently which are caused by useless posts. Maybe i will change my mind after you can fully understand the rules pretty well.
Then what about repeated rule-breaking action, in this case is useless posts. I knew someone (im not saying name) who were banned a lot but at least he promised everybody to changed after his 2nd or 3rd ban, and he did. Although someone hate him so he got banned again, he never break the rules again until now.

Its not Kitfox story, its someone else (as i stated before, im not saying the name).

I recently check on your posts and old clan and see what's in there, there is something bothering me about it so i vote no.
I hated it ¬¬ Now you can easily beat a master belt with a noob clap man... That sucks. I'm 3rd Dan, playing all matches. That means, now I'm 3000 times better then 90% of nowadays mater belts. That sucks. I realy miss the time when belt meaned skill.

#TribeOn