Toribash
View Poll Results: Do you want to get our tag put into iLLepidus' Clan Police Program?
Yes, lets do it.
4 Votes / 80.00%
No, lets not do it.
0 Votes / 0%
Ireallycouldn'tgiveadamntobehonest.
1 Votes / 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Wait until it is normal again, though.
Then you can compare and shit.
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
have you not seen the sheep at dunedin airport there normally all over the grass.
"Here's a difference between beauty and easy. A beautiful woman is one I notice. An easy woman is one who notices me especially with this face."
That's what I always have done babe.
New Zealand
~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~
PM Erth, he loves it.
~~~~~~~~~~
<~Lightningkid> I'm a spiteful dickhead
<Muur> Ah, good old Dutch Wall Sex..
<~Fish> I love handling dicks
Do they have sheep shooting seasons to help reduce the number of sheep that get sucked in to the jet engines of some of the bigger planes?

Or simply the sheep who walk through the propellers.
They do that and also get the shotguns out and the grenades its alot more effective because Dunedin airport is small.
[doc] [NZ] Signatures are so over-rated... ~Alexxy
I will add a paragraph about that.

Edit: here we go

In New Zealand we have sheep, a lot of sheep. We have sheep in farms, in the wild, on the streets and occasionally in houses. Sheep are everywhere. In fact, the only place we don't allow sheep is duck ponds, playgrounds and most schools as they are considered distracting in the classroom.

As you could imagine, its not exactly safe for sheep to be on the streets and many accidents are caused by this. Hundreds of thousands of sheep die each day on the street when they get hit by cars, busses, trains and even airplanes. Each year around 120 million sheep are killed, and a further 5 million die of natural causes.

Each year on the airports through out New Zealand, 5 million sheep will get sucked through jet engines. This causes billions of dollars worth of damage. To help reduce this damage we have two annual sheep hunting seasons where the military and police issue weapons such as rifles, hammers, chop sticks and grenades to everyone between the ages of 5 and 50, who then by law, have to spend at least an hour a day hunting, digging holes and burying sheep in them.
Last edited by Fish; May 30, 2010 at 06:13 AM.
You missed the part about shagging. Sheep are the perfect way for humans to release their stress. If a sheep that is passing by is spotted by a stressed out male he will mount it and add to it's white coat. etc...
New Zealand
~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~
PM Erth, he loves it.
~~~~~~~~~~
<~Lightningkid> I'm a spiteful dickhead
<Muur> Ah, good old Dutch Wall Sex..
<~Fish> I love handling dicks
Just about to buy them
$986 Not bad for a 2000watt package It will add a bit of bass to my System now then Andrew and Corey can come over an Listen to some pendulum and feel the bass lol...

This is what my system will look like when i get the subs and when i adapt my truss system

Last edited by Alexxy; May 30, 2010 at 06:22 AM.
[doc] [NZ] Signatures are so over-rated... ~Alexxy