Toribash
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?p=8078764 guys we need to enter. we are in a bad state, obviously, and need to fix it. first step is this. we can win with have good players and meet all requirements. we win this and i doubt people will be saying we're dead. lets do this.
Commencing Project Origin 2.0
Originally Posted by Meeeehhhh View Post
we still need to recruit members who can be active during the league.

The minimum number of members needed to join the league is 5, so we just have to have five volunteers, but isn't that much to be honest. I don't really know if we are really able to do something during this 2k15 league.

We have to start as soon as possible to change. Activity check thing, for example, is a good start if it becomes something radical.
Originally Posted by WeppetKo View Post
The minimum number of members needed to join the league is 5, so we just have to have five volunteers, but isn't that much to be honest. I don't really know if we are really able to do something during this 2k15 league.

We have to start as soon as possible to change. Activity check thing, for example, is a good start if it becomes something radical.

im not great at the game but ill do it (unless we get better people of course =3)
me too, ill manage. I might even make it to the finals :0
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[VIBE] 2015~2016 | Team Pokemon | [Origin] 2014~2015 | Team Aikido | [Obey] ~Because Frost Said So...
Originally Posted by WeppetKo View Post
I'll think about that too, but remember that I'm completely out of practice.

so am i. tomorrow we can host a recruitment server if you want? play for abit and get some app coming in.
-----
ok so im talking to someone and we really need to enter in the event. there is limited spaces and i think a time limit. i dont know where zeus is but im sure we all want to do this.
Last edited by savlon; Jun 7, 2015 at 02:05 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump