Toribash
View Poll Results: Do you want to get our tag put into iLLepidus' Clan Police Program?
Yes, lets do it.
4 Votes / 80.00%
No, lets not do it.
0 Votes / 0%
Ireallycouldn'tgiveadamntobehonest.
1 Votes / 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

SpaceLlama.
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
I tidied it up on Monday. That shit had all happened in a fucking week!
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
Also i'm unretiring.

ASDFASDFASDFASDFASDFASDFASDF
That. Looks. Mean!
How much would that have put someone back?
Hey shut up, it was like a whole day but then you and everyone else baww'd about me being gone. So it's your fault i'm back to clean this place up and get rid of retarded spam.
I was so sad when you left.
Last edited by Fezch; May 28, 2010 at 01:36 AM.
"Here's a difference between beauty and easy. A beautiful woman is one I notice. An easy woman is one who notices me especially with this face."
Help?
I was talking to this guy called Dynomite ingame about sheep and everything, I asked him if He wanted me to make a thread about it so I did:
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=191438

Originally Posted by Fish
In New Zealand we have sheep, a lot of sheep. We have sheep in farms, in the wild, on the streets and occasionally in houses. Sheep are everywhere. In fact, the only place we don't allow sheep is duck ponds, playgrounds and most schools as they are considered distracting in the classroom.

As you could imagine, its not exactly safe for sheep to be on the streets and many accidents are caused by this. Hundreds of thousands of sheep die each day on the street when they get hit by cars, busses, trains and even airplanes. Each year around 120 million sheep are killed, and a further 5 million die of natural causes.

Each year on the airports through out New Zealand, 5 million sheep will get sucked through jet engines. This causes billions of dollars worth of damage. To help reduce this damage we have two annual sheep hunting seasons where the military and police issue weapons such as rifles, hammers, chop sticks and grenades to everyone between the ages of 5 and 50, who then by law, have to spend at least an hour a day hunting, digging holes and burying sheep in them. Under the right conditions sheep hunting seasons are considered good family fun.

The greatest thing about sheep is that they bury their own dead. A sheep can smell another dead sheep from well over a mile away. When they do smell another dead sheep, about 20 sheep will come and push the dead sheep to the nearest patch of ground, then spend hours sometimes even days digging a hole to bury the dead sheep in.

As for the sheep that don't get killed in accidents they either get killed as food or put down for attacking people. Its not illegal to kill sheep in New Zealand but its not something that you should do in public, unless of course its sheep hunting season. You can get arrested if you kill a sheep in public. But most kiwis like having sheep around.

Sheep are generally quite animals with little need to make noise. Noisy sheep are the worst, in fact its social convention to kill any sheep that interrupts a conversation.

Sheep like to swim. On any sunny day if you go down to a beach or any river, you will find hundreds sometimes thousands of sheep that have come to go for a swim. Thats one of the reasons that sheep have so much wool, so they can stay warm if the water is cold.
Sheep train their young to swim as soon as they can, cause its one of their favourite things to do on a hot sunny day.

Any suggestions or anything that I have left out please tell me.
Last edited by Fish; May 30, 2010 at 06:39 AM.