Ranking
But it was a compliment :c
I should probably send you a custom folder that I made for using in videos. I may not own the itens atm, but I will
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
Originally Posted by Dscigs View Post
But it was a compliment :c
I should probably send you a custom folder that I made for using in videos. I may not own the itens atm, but I will

what the hell? you either own the items or not, doing something like that just for the sake of videos is a bit obnoxious tbh. also I've recorded the replay already
oh yeah
Ye.
I don't exactly use it, since it involves copying and pasting it everytime to replace the download.
I made it for shits n' giggles, it looked cool. Decided I would get it. Then I got too lazy to replace it and stuff.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
^This my god this.

also school is done in about 3 weeks.

\o/
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
Ohey Aadame, fancy seeing you again! I know you just asked us, but how's life treating you? It's treating me pretty nicely, except that my stomach apparently doesn't like being stable nowadays. Could also be that i have eaten an ungodly amount of food today, plus the fact that i have to go to an excursion tomorrow. For 5 days. I always get nervous when i have to go to another place for an extended period of time, but eh, i'm almost getting used to it. With friends as awesome as the ones i have, it's bound to be a fun time. c: (also there's internet over there, so i'll probably not be wholly absent, but i might not post or check as much)
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
life?
tis cool
not, i had a whole lot of chili with beans like two days ago and my butthole feels like a machine gun
oh yeah