Endurance Onslaught 6.0
View Poll Results: Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.
A
0 Votes / 0%
B
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Yea, a new Skype account. Not really that much of a problem to make one. Another way would be playing in-game with us whenever we pop on.

Timee, that story's got "lies" all over it. Remake it!
My life is made up of unlimited blades.
Hey guys, I'm here to apply for a chance to be in the clan.

Contact info --
Alts: My only Alt is Panicked, but I never bothered using it much so its still a low belt.

Me--
I'm a 16 year old guy, I'm in northern Virginia. I'd like to believe I'm a pretty cool guy to be around, A lot of my time is consumed by school, but when I've got the time I'm either on the computer or out and about with friends. I'd like to join Oblivion because what I've seen of its members and the way things are run appeal to me, and I need a reason to be forum active. Befriending nice people is a great plus, too. I originally began playing Toribash in late 2008, but I was pretty young, and stupid, and nowhere near competent enough to get anywhere with the game, so it was abandoned. I just started playing again maybe 2 months ago, and have been pretty dedicated to getting somewhere with the game since. Also, I'd have to pick orange for the color question. I also like to draw on and off, but I'm not very good in any sense of the word. It's just something that keeps me busy.

Fun questions -
1.) Well...
2.) What?
3.) Probably my friend, I feel like killing any part of my family would make me feel pretty bad down the road.
4.) Definitely sounds like a rug.
5.) Only if I got to name them.

---------------------

Edit: I am retracting my application after careful reconsideration due to the current status of the clan's activity.
Last edited by Angsty; Jun 23, 2013 at 01:25 AM.
Unlimita's : Well, too bad i don't understand any particular of Skype. So maybe i decide to create an account as soon as possible
Litc, once you get a skype, we can assess you properly.

Yes to angsty, I've seen him around a bit and seems alright. I'll add you to skype and we can assess you further from there on.
[i]nquisition
nothing much

I dont know why but its too difficult when you sign up at Skype. Slow connection and bad gateway may be the first problem, the rest is a basic of knowledge about Skype
Alright Fancy, sounds good. I'm pretty much always on Skype one way or another, so you shouldn't have any problem catching me.
This sucks.

Oblivion has lost one of the best players (and, honestly, one of the bestest friends any TB player can have) in the whole of Toribash.

I wish the best of luck to you, my aikido idol. Just remember that wherever you may be, I and your Oblivion family will always be there for you; just don't forget to give us a holler when feel like you're in a pickle.

Oblivion will surely miss your in-game domination and forum omnipresence.

Just as what you've said to me after I left Oblivion, I myself share your sentiment of enjoying every minute that we've spent connecting with each other over the clan's threads. How I wish we could've gotten to know each other more.

Even though we're not clan mates anymore, I still feel like a part of me died after I read your post.

This really sucks.

But as they say in the debating world, "Just pick up the pieces [of your self] and move on. If the fight had ended in such a dire manner, just simply move on. Never mind the pieces. You'll eventually grow bigger and better ones in the future."

Good luck Qubic! We wuv yew! :3
fl0w
I will also be leaving this clan. Pretty much for the same reasons as Qubic stated above, and I feel this clan has become more of a group of friends then it is a toribash clan. Still love all of you guys, Oblivion just doesn't fit my toribash oriented needs anymore. Hope to stay friends and be in contact with all of you in the future. Thanks.
[i]nquisition
nothing much

Yeah, this clan situation is now based on clan name, "Oblivion"
Anyway Angsty, do you cancelling your application?