Toribash
You have to wait. However, to speed along the process, you can meet me in the Secret IRC channel. I see you're already there, results will be posted soon.

Results,

Personality Pack has failed Simon. 0/3 (Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't remember other teams passing Simon)
Last edited by AikidoKP; Sep 14, 2011 at 10:51 PM.
-- Jet -- Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known. --
[Secret]AikidoKP

Cogito ergo sum. I think therefor I exist.

I know it's true because it says so right here in this signature.
Hey there, I'm wolf257 (obviously)

I have been banned a couple time before, once for being hacked. And the other for a simple mistake, and a stupid decision.
I have also received several infractions from back when I was new to the forum, but all of them were minor and have expired.

I was previously in wicked, which has been my clan for about 7 months now.
I left because I was then the only original wicked member left, and the board had taken a turn for the worse, with many member leaving at once.

I'm a 2nd dan, and am supposedly good in-game.
My forum activity a pretty high, and my in-game activity is up there as well.
I joined toribash around June 2010. But I just made a new account in december.
I'll include my player card here.

I usually play all of the normal mods like akido, wushu, etc... Though I do like the occasional spar and freerun here and there.
But replay-making is always something I love to do.

My personality.
Iv'e had not a sad nor joyous life so far. And I'm pretty cold hearted, since I had a difficult past. So I'm not the one to feel sadness.
But aside from that, I'm a pretty good, loyal friend. I enjoy a couple a laughs, and love to spread them. And I'm not the one to get angry, or hold a grudge... As you can see, I love My Little Pony. I think it is an awesome show, and a good amount of my friends do as well.

I do not have any special skills that I know of... I suppose I'm decent with image editing, but definitely not comparable to others on the site.

Sorry for not having a better mp replay, I kind of deleted tb 3.9 when i downloaded 3.9.1... And didn't think about the replays.

Fight with pulse is basically one of the only mp replays I have, and Rainblow Dry is a collaboration replay I made with Taco901.
Attached Files
fight with pulse.rpl (88.2 KB, 14 views)
Wolf257~Rainblow Dry.rpl (437.1 KB, 16 views)
Last edited by Skolfe; Sep 15, 2011 at 07:18 AM.
very good app, as for our process. we will have the background check group check ur history to make sure ur clean.

then we have 3 teams as to which info u gave us

u will be tested ingame pass or fail

personality will be tested pass or fail

and art video events betting skills will be tested pass or fail

2 passes of these 3 teams and ur in.
Great stuff. Quite a nice app, although there's not much more to say until EJM and Kingpin are done with their checking.
Inq | GM | ORMO | Replay Thread
Need help with anything? PM me
Beta | Orko | Uric | Vodka | Aj | Ed | Firebolty | EJM | ChuckNinja
<[Obey]PlataBear> I yolo so hard erth looks up from his toilet
EJM wants me to change my name back. What say you, folks?
The BG check is discussing!
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

When you see an ingame team member online, send him a PM, or if you find him ingame, go to his server!

First post tells you who's in the ingame team!

-------------------------------------------------------

Delete bump : When did you leave wicked?
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

I actually left not to long ago. I asked a friend of mine, (undead21) what I should do, since wicked was a good bit of my time. And he said I should apply for secret.
Is there a set time? Like a month ago, a week.....!? Please specify!
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

Just around a day ago to be exact.

I played with undead ingame, and as I told him about how I missed the activity. He immediately stated that I should apply, that it was the best clan.

After finally giving in, I decided to apply, because I do enjoy how this clan looks.