Ranking
Name:Maui
Belt:2nd Dan Black Belt
GMT:+4 Hours Exactly
Past Clans: Drugged,Phantom,Fv,Rust
Special Skills (Art, Videos, Marketing, Events, Etc..):I make art but I suck so bad :[ I need help alot,What else,I help people,I'm a kind and generous person.Ill do anything to help my friends

Player Card:

Previous Nicks or Former Accounts? (If any):None

Recommendations/Vouchers (eVo & Single Allies):

Modes You're Good At (Wushu, Aikido, TaekKyon, Kickbox, Etc..):Abd,ErthTk,xSpar,Laser-Sparring

About Yourself:I'm maui I like hanging out with my friends.Im not that much active in the forums.I'm usually at the IRC chatting with random people.I'm in grade 6 right now.
My school starts next week Sunday.So I can't be that much active since summer.
I'm a really Hyper-Active person but clumsy at some times.I'm helpful and kind.

Why Do You Want To Join [eVo]:I feel like joining eVo because of my old clan named Phantom-Owned by AzureMage, We were having fun. But 1 day AzureMage decided to close the clan down,It was sad for me.

I want to join Official clans besides Unofficial clans because Unofficial clans gives me the feeling of same old same old,I wanna have new friends,new skills,And Official clans can help me with it.

I chose eVo as the clan to apply to because I think it's the only active clan I seen and also,A guy named Mocucha uploaded some toribash videos.That's how I started playing toribash,Thanks to that guy.I also feel that eVo is the most remarkable clan there is.

Hope that's enough for the reasons.

What Do You Wish To Accomplish Here/Future Plans If You Are Accepted Into [eVo]:I wanna get better at art and sparring and get new friends,and have fun!

From Rockyman

To eVo

Applicant,

Rockyman
Attached Files
Aikido2.rpl (54.7 KB, 2 views)
Aikido1.rpl (27.4 KB, 2 views)
Last edited by rockyman; Sep 20, 2013 at 12:25 PM.
Risk, no
Guys, put replays in your apps !

Lot of young people are applying these days... Care, I still prefer a mature clan

My Youtube channel : Mocucha Toribash

Originally Posted by N1njaslayer View Post
If we don't reply back quickly does not mean we haven't read and/or discussing you along with other misc. things.

Yup.
Name: (in game Assoi98, real life: Luca)
Belt: 3rd dan black belt
GMT: +0
Past Clans: Shade,Fade,Pure,Fyre,Legend,Fake,Force-a-Nature,Metal,Gryphon,Rust
Special Skills (Art, Videos, Marketing, Events, Etc..): well, i hame made my set but is kinda simple and i always watch the maket(Art/Texture in particular)

Player Card:

Previous Nicks or Former Accounts? (If any): nope

Recommendations/Vouchers (eVo & Single Allies): i think not

Modes You're Good At (Wushu, Aikido, TaekKyon, Kickbox, Etc..): Aikido,ABD,taekkyon,ninijitsu,xspar,jisse_sparring _jungle and runkido

About Yourself: i speak Italian,English and a little bit of French.
my hobby are football and F1(fan of Ferrari Team).
I'm a good, active, loyal, funny and mature player,

I'm a Sparrer(not so much good like Swexx,Obazu,Mocucha ect.. but i'm learning much and fast).
I have learned how to move in toribash in a couple of month, when i was a brown belt my old ranks was 64.

Why Do You Want To Join [eVo]: because i when i have see some player like Mochuca sparring in some video i fell in lova about this clan and also because my friend of toribash at school always talk more about this clan

What Do You Wish To Accomplish Here/Future Plans If You Are Accepted Into [eVo]:
well, at least respecting all the rules and make some frendship and later we will see

i hope you like this applcation and thanks for the attentions
Last edited by Assoi98; Sep 23, 2013 at 12:46 PM.
I Love Ferrari/Dubstep Music