Toribash
She already left but it's funny how destiny sometimes works.

It's great to find people you used to know when you were just a beginner to this game.
Old times when the three of us used to rep farm of the old rep system. ahahahaha
underground shelter with windows of a sunny day
always ~
Oh yeahh, hahahha, I remembered that like it was yesterday.
And my old org I made and we got like 30+ members with over like 8,000 posts within a month or too
Really?
I can't remember.

I remember seeing you in the Boobs Org, though.
I used to post there once in a while.
always ~
This just got in: Hacks is terrible at pool and lost against Hayz. In a total of 10 matches, Hayz won 8 of them and even though Hacks took all the bitches, he didn't taste the sweet taste of victory.

You suck.
always ~
I've never agreed to that.
I thought you were talking about taking all the bitches... not all the points.

But hey... If you want that bad to lose again, I'm available to play tonight. Just post here when available and go to IRC. I'll be checking the forum once in a while and, as soon I spot your post, I'll be heading to the IRC too.
always ~
Lucky you.
Anyway...

Like you probably have read: I'm only be available to play pool in about 4 hours or so... you better be able at that time.
I've also comeback to the drawing after 2 weeks or so and actually drew a not-so-bad cat girl head. Too bad that it's so hard to take a pic of it when the only thing you have is a webcam.
always ~