Ranking
I'm up for it, i've had this minecraft sitting for few months without opening it, and seemed interested

Apathetic User
Originally Posted by EJM View Post
I'm so down if it's in survival, I'm not the best builder, but I can be the one to gather a whole bunch of supplies for you guys, and help out with the build in the relatively easy parts. I've done some large(ish) projects with some friends, we were all surprised how efficient it becomes when someone is mainly gathering items.

Originally Posted by duck View Post
I could definitely help. Altough I am not a large scale builder, I pay attention to detail.

Originally Posted by dr_who View Post
I'm up for it, i've had this minecraft sitting for few months without opening it, and seemed interested

Any of you lads with teamspeak? And please, for the love of god, if you do, dont sound like a ten year old. I would not care if you where ten, as long as you didnt sound like it.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I'll have to reinstall it, but yeah technically I do have it.
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

Originally Posted by EJM View Post
I'll have to reinstall it, but yeah technically I do have it.

Its not a requirement, just thought it might be easier to communicate.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by RAWWRH View Post
Its not a requirement, just thought it might be easier to communicate.

I do, but my laptop mic is either shit or not even working at this point. My other mic does record quite the bit of outside sound. If thats not a problem tho, I can use it
Last edited by duck; Jul 13, 2015 at 06:13 PM.
h
Originally Posted by ConCon19 View Post
Uhh what.. do you play on a potato weoo?

I play it on an Xbox. Shit's awful, but hey. It's decent enough. (o(

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
I'll send you guys the IP to teamspeak when I'm back at my desktop.

Pm me if you want it

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

Is someone going to run the server from their machine or are you guys going to pay for one? also i'm down to contribute by mining/doing the big building (making the base of the building for other people to put details on and stuff)
Even though I'm not known to you guys, I can help you guys if you do Survival or Factions I'm good at building bases and traps, PvPing and I can spend lots of time mining. If I can join you guys tell me ;)