Toribash
View Poll Results: Should we add ranks to the user list?
Yes
20 Votes / 100.00%
No
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

never go all in and never bet skins you might lose,

that is how i am currently poor.

Fucking Sk needs to drop berry

putting the rest of what i have on Lg vs Nihilum it should be easy for Lg but who knows my luck is pretty awful
every time I try to bet it says the queue is full? I even tried it on a match that was "5 hours from now" and it still said the queue is full. anyone know what's up with that?
Originally Posted by Clay View Post
every time I try to bet it says the queue is full? I even tried it on a match that was "5 hours from now" and it still said the queue is full. anyone know what's up with that?

Probably means all the bots are down and they can't take any more requests for bets or returns. Try again in a little.
lg throws then the bo1 they play after they're doing rather good.
and i bet on ig then nihilum rip all my skins.
going to go back into mm soon after i get to rank 3 with the most expensive skin i having being a nitro :^( i have a betting problem
Originally Posted by Melqart View Post
2 euro's on 87%
no risk up in this bad boi

There's always a risk betting
How I got rich yesterday - http://csgolounge.com/match?m=4468

If you're going to bet seriously, I'd utilize /r/csgobetting and csgonuts to check past matchups and to see other people's opinions of the game.
Although I bet mainly for the thrill of the match, (entertainment) I have managed to make some cash as well.

Oh, and the Chrome extension "Lounge Destroyer" is handy.
Last edited by Laser; Jul 8, 2015 at 04:40 PM.
S A D B O Y S
Originally Posted by cocacobra View Post
Clay heres some good advice for betting. Once your ahead and have made some skins off of it, stop betting. Unless you have a good low risk system, it's still not worth it. Internet betting is an addiction!

I do my betting in chunks. I go in for a little with like 10 cents and start to build it up to a few dollars and then pull out before I start tilting.