9 Votes / 64.29%
no
2 Votes / 14.29%
i'd rather leave
3 Votes / 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by 52x32x52x1 View Post
Get off the fucking computer and go get a job? Lol no offense but lsl It does sound like a load of crap. I believe you partly. Your grandma's dieing and she'd rather Google shit with a $10 laptop then spend time with you... Mean grandmother. Buy Life insurance

Don't take this to heart. Just bring your grandmother along to the store, and do what toribashem said.

Lmao i laughed so hard.
but i dont believe this at all.
I mean your Grandmother is dieing and she would want to spend her last days with a laptop?
Omfg bad GraNny.
:|
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Proud Member Of [Evil]
Love Lempika For Making My Avatar and Signature
[21:27] <+siku> huge penis in War's mouth
[21:27] <+siku> are you still confused?
[21:27] <+siku> penis gently sliding deeper in war's mouth
[21:27] <+siku> are you still confused
[21:27] <Xtreme> not anymore :D
Shutup oi I know.
Last edited by Murmayder; Nov 25, 2009 at 12:21 AM.
<Jaker> fucking yes , the black anal fetish fetus , :-* love ya .. btw i love how your teehts are touching my *PIEP* when you do a blowjob <3
I LOVE YOU :-*
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Leader of [l]|ORMO Recruiter|BISH|[WTU]|[ETC]|Replays|[TGS]|
Originally Posted by ToriBashem View Post
I have removed you from the enemy list as a sign of maturity. Go ahead keep us at enimies, is it really a big problem? What are you going to do? Every time you see us in game be like grrr a pirate Oh were enemies i better say something mean? Or are you going to make a little clubhouse where you can make funny little pirate rumours up? Pffft Enemies. Nice one

Exactly. OfUnknown, what powers do you think you actually have? Any you powers you think you have would surely be taken from you at the first sign of abuse anyways.

Also, your personal vendetta with nnaass will only cause you to flame people who defend him and thus getting yourself banned. Us win you lose, remember that one?

If you don't leave our forums now we will report you.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ALL HAIL THE METAPHOR!!
NNAASS, and leaving.
Hey guys. Please do not leave because of this whole Nnaass issue. It is just a case of Cyber bullying we feel. It has only brought down our rep with two clans so it's not such a big deal.

Express your thoughts here.
Before you do anything guys ask yourselves this:
1. What reasons do I really have to leave?
2. What does it matter that this clan has a few enemies? It's not like they can actually do anything about it.
3. Am I a man or a mouse? Do I run at the site of confrontation or do I stand and defend myself and my friends?

"Blessed is he who has a sprinkling of enemies, for they shall make him a hero.
Cursed is he who doeth good unto others who sneer upon him in return, for he shall be despised!" ~Anton Szandor LeVay
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ALL HAIL THE METAPHOR!!