Toribash
I'm trying to keep up on the day to day with this. It's hard with school tests breathing down my neck.
-----
wait WTF.......... where is my vip tag :O

I thought Vip lasted 1 year!!!!! not 9 Months.
Last edited by Fates; May 26, 2015 at 06:21 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[VIBE] 2015~2016 | Team Pokemon | [Origin] 2014~2015 | Team Aikido | [Obey] ~Because Frost Said So...
Originally Posted by Blue View Post
Ayyy wp

True, kinda loses meaning when the person organising it goes inactive though haha ;3

Here is all the old info if anyone wants to take over; https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...eRHP8/pubhtml#

i think if anyone where to take over we should just start from scratch. anyway... any volunteers? actually screw over people... i wanna do it! what do you guys say?
Last edited by savlon; May 26, 2015 at 06:26 PM.
Commencing Project Origin 2.0
RIP my VIP and my 17$ now I gotta go buy a new one D: on the plus side I got a free user-title so... there is that.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[VIBE] 2015~2016 | Team Pokemon | [Origin] 2014~2015 | Team Aikido | [Obey] ~Because Frost Said So...
Originally Posted by MasterFate View Post
RIP my VIP and my 17$ now I gotta go buy a new one D: on the plus side I got a free user-title so... there is that.

Here lies master's VIP. he was not a good man, nor was he a man but a command that gave master access to the greater joys of life. he brought happiness where ever he went (for a small fee of course) and even would make master look cool. but today VIP has decided to leave us, may he find what he is looking for where ever he is now... our men
holy shit guys can you do this everyday so this thread isn't a graveyard

Meeeehhhh is amazing in all he does. He is the best person in the world. This is totally a real post. Meeeehhhh approves.

when do you want your loan back blue? unless I can keep it
Last edited by nord; May 26, 2015 at 09:31 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by savlon View Post
i think if anyone where to take over we should just start from scratch. anyway... any volunteers? actually screw over people... i wanna do it! what do you guys say?

Imo it's ok, if you are active enough to control all the process and posts, why not? Also i don't think we will find many others attracted by this job as you seem to be, so if Zeus approves the honor could be your.
hi

im quite surprised i had this account with bought qi
anyways, i'm foxire, but i can't sign in. i forgot my password and email, so im just using my alt for now (btw i made this account just today, and let some one make it hella jacked (qi buy :V) ), is that all right?
Last edited by verticall; May 27, 2015 at 05:29 AM.
I'm hella' jacked.
Originally Posted by savlon View Post

Go for it! I only put that that you have some info to start off with, do it whatever way you want.
Pro tip though?
Initiative, don't wait for someone to tell you to do the job. If you are going to organise, start now, prove to everyone that you can and will do it.
Of course, for bigger ideas you need permission (like the activity check, etc), but for everything else, just do it. If Zeus doesn't like it, you still showed that you'll do the work haha.

Originally Posted by Meeeehhhh View Post
holy shit guys can you do this everyday so this thread isn't a graveyard
when do you want your loan back blue? unless I can keep it

You have to put '1 Blue, 2 Blue, Red Blue, Blue Blue' in rainbow letters in your sig, that's what you owe me.
jkjk, keep it bro.

Originally Posted by verticall View Post
hi

im quite surprised i had this account with bought qi
anyways, i'm foxire, but i can't sign in. i forgot my password and email, so im just using my alt for now (btw i made this account just today, and let some one make it hella jacked (qi buy :V) ), is that all right?

I don't have a problem. But you have to prove that you are Fox first.
Last edited by Blue; May 27, 2015 at 11:08 AM.

I don't have a problem. But you have to prove that you are Fox first.

thats simple, just ask him why he thought i was rude in my app xD
Last edited by savlon; May 27, 2015 at 07:02 PM.
You have to put '1 Blue, 2 Blue, Red Blue, Blue Blue' in rainbow letters in your sig, that's what you owe me.
jkjk, keep it.

Thanks! Ill still try to give it back though c;