Toribash
im not

i think i am as well, not as much though

won 10k in duels lel

make that 9-33k

make that 39k
Last edited by nord; May 25, 2015 at 09:55 PM.
Originally Posted by Foxire View Post
im losing interest in toribash

i just haven't played in ages, but im finding it hard to start up again. ive had loads of tests and stuff recently so ive been quite inactive but i should be able to start posting more frequently now as its the half term for me so i get a week off. its sad to see members giving up on toribash, i mean even if all of us dont play toribash, i still wanna be a clan because you guys are bea ;-;
Commencing Project Origin 2.0
this thread is so boring now

I come back from school and the thread titles aren't bolded when I see them D:
Originally Posted by Meeeehhhh View Post
this thread is so boring now

I come back from school and the thread titles aren't bolded when I see them D:

i know, it makes me cry. cmon you lazy asses get up and make a change! (in an imaginary game where you hit alot of people)
Dont worry guys,things will get batter. Just haveto foundthe right peopleto fill in the lost pieces.
|Proud founder of origin|
Clan Squad|Event Squad<Biggems|Simga|
Got a clan issue? How about a App? pm me!
Zeus for Smod| I’m a god just deal!
The Brazilian (Dog) Godfather
Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
Dont worry guys,things will get batter. Just haveto foundthe right peopleto fill in the lost pieces.

People think of us as inactive, as I've heard. I recommend we try to get experienced players around weppetko's level or savlon's, because as of now we are getting semi-experienced players applying and not understanding what a decent app is, though the last one posted was pretty good for one who just started toribash. Go say yes or no to him btw.
Originally Posted by Blue View Post
Need something to chat about haha.
Zeus what do you do for a living? Just out of curiosity.

He leads us.
Originally Posted by Meeeehhhh View Post
People think of us as inactive, as I've heard. I recommend we try to get experienced players around weppetko's level or savlon's, because as of now we are getting semi-experienced players applying and not understanding what a decent app is, though the last one posted was pretty good for one who just started toribash. Go say yes or no to him btw.

you have a point. the people applying seem to be low belts with little experience, i dont know how to change that but one idea could be to make it harder to get in.
-----
also someone play toribash with me, i wanna get back into it
-----
also another thing http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=497154
that. activity checks, just read the first post there and youll see what i mean, it would work. anyone who is inactive get moved there and after a couple of month, gone. we could warn them every so often to post if they are in inactive.
this stops people joining and never saying a word.
Last edited by savlon; May 26, 2015 at 01:00 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by WeppetKo View Post
He leads us.

Ayyy wp

Originally Posted by savlon View Post
you have a point. the people applying seem to be low belts with little experience, i dont know how to change that but one idea could be to make it harder to get in.
-----
also someone play toribash with me, i wanna get back into it
-----
also another thing http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=497154
that. activity checks, just read the first post there and youll see what i mean, it would work. anyone who is inactive get moved there and after a couple of month, gone. we could warn them every so often to post if they are in inactive.
this stops people joining and never saying a word.

True, kinda loses meaning when the person organising it goes inactive though haha ;3

Here is all the old info if anyone wants to take over; https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...eRHP8/pubhtml#