Toribash
Originally Posted by Foxire View Post
Sorry I'm getting into the new House of Wolves on Destiny.
:c
It's too addicting.

this forum is like cobblestone streets at night; lonely and unnerving
Originally Posted by Meeeehhhh View Post
this forum is like cobblestone streets at night; lonely and unnerving

hey... bruh... im still here ;-;
Commencing Project Origin 2.0
Im here too. Its just we are all busy.
|Proud founder of origin|
Clan Squad|Event Squad<Biggems|Simga|
Got a clan issue? How about a App? pm me!
Zeus for Smod| I’m a god just deal!
The Brazilian (Dog) Godfather
Me too I am paitently waiting for the fellowship to return as well as getting everything ready for my summer carrier in youtube and other stuff. Im going to make Toribash one of my main Video outputs (cause for some reason no one does lets play episodes of it) as well as Minecraft, and a few other games.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[VIBE] 2015~2016 | Team Pokemon | [Origin] 2014~2015 | Team Aikido | [Obey] ~Because Frost Said So...
Yeah cuz only the little known channels like markiplier and nerd cubed have done TB let's plays. Nah jk that would be cool if you do that. Maybe me omegles and embry could join in, we got mics
(Origin)
Originally Posted by iIluminati View Post
Yeah cuz only the little known channels like markiplier and nerd cubed have done TB let's plays. Nah jk that would be cool if you do that. Maybe me omegles and embry could join in, we got mics

and my pusi could maybe talk

make it a special episode k go
Originally Posted by MasterFate View Post
Me too I am paitently waiting for the fellowship to return as well as getting everything ready for my summer carrier in youtube and other stuff. Im going to make Toribash one of my main Video outputs (cause for some reason no one does lets play episodes of it) as well as Minecraft, and a few other games.

we at least need to fix the actively. i have been trying to get people here but its been slow.
Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
we at least need to fix the actively. i have been trying to get people here but its been slow.

Most likely things will change in a month, school excuse wouldn't exist anymore. Let's hope for the best.
Originally Posted by Zeus View Post

I'm always here on the weekends, just ask me.
okay cause i have been trying, an it feels like the more i try the closer to death we get. it might me close to game over;/