Toribash
View Poll Results: Do you want to get our tag put into iLLepidus' Clan Police Program?
Yes, lets do it.
4 Votes / 80.00%
No, lets not do it.
0 Votes / 0%
Ireallycouldn'tgiveadamntobehonest.
1 Votes / 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by Fezch View Post
Get your mum to if she sees something she likes before it sells out.

We found out that throwing money at the monitor is not a supported method of payment on 1 day.
Original text:

"We obviously have no discomfort."

...54 translations later we get:

"She wants to be."
vibevibevibevibevibevibevibe
<33
XD
Use a visa you dip.
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
She obvs wants to be.
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
My parents aren't keen on using visa on the net. We use a prezzy card because it has a limited amount of funds, and a bill can't be run up if shit's not legit.
"she obviously wants to be"
"Environment"
wtf?
"Here's a difference between beauty and easy. A beautiful woman is one I notice. An easy woman is one who notices me especially with this face."
Lol the mixer that i borrowed from school while mine is coming well it better be i ordered it last week :/ Fish You should upload your Setup? Im going to buy some more laser soon ae
[doc] [NZ] Signatures are so over-rated... ~Alexxy
I Don't know what you guys are talking so i have 54353463634634634346346k Beat that bitches.
[doc] [NZ] Signatures are so over-rated... ~Alexxy