Toribash
Originally Posted by DeakManiac View Post
Why'd iDreams leave?

dont know. He left some time ago that i didnt realize he even joined back an left again. Everything is fine, we are okay.
|Proud founder of origin|
Clan Squad|Event Squad<Biggems|Simga|
Got a clan issue? How about a App? pm me!
Zeus for Smod| I’m a god just deal!
The Brazilian (Dog) Godfather
In my opinion those who don't stick around to the end of until there is no hope are not worthy to be In a clan of any kind.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[VIBE] 2015~2016 | Team Pokemon | [Origin] 2014~2015 | Team Aikido | [Obey] ~Because Frost Said So...
Originally Posted by MasterFate View Post
In my opinion those who don't stick around to the end of until there is no hope are not worthy to be In a clan of any kind.

I agree but sadly there's no way to tell of they are loyal or not
(Origin)
Originally Posted by MasterFate View Post

Yep, too easy if you just join a strong clan and leave immediately when there are some things to fix. They are just parasites, not members.
Originally Posted by iIluminati View Post
I agree but sadly there's no way to tell of they are loyal or not

No way to test if they are loyal? psh nah I say we have some "trials" muwahahahahahaha. I'm just saying a simple leap of faith over a cliff wouldn't be too much to ask. Don't worry all he/she has to do is be loyal and have faith that I packed his parachute right. Wait... I don't know how to pack one... >...> well they should still be loyal and have faith in me.

Originally Posted by Meeeehhhh View Post
it is single player, my good friend.

ps somebody continue the 3-word story thread

Done, you may now go continue your insane story, Meeehhhh <3
Last edited by Kohta; May 12, 2015 at 05:01 PM.
AnimePlanetMyAnimeListDiscord: Kohta#1577 • NikosTunaPouffyAubreyGuessTenRythm
• No longer "active" on Toribash. Leave a PM if you need something, I'll eventually see it. •
• Crippled/Disabled girls are the best girls a guy could have. •
Originally Posted by Meeeehhhh View Post
I sadly was one of those people before. I'd come and go to other clans, etc. But for reasons.

the only time i remember quickly switching clans was when i joined divine and waited 4 days for them to post in the talk thread. so i left, then the leader found me in a game and raaaaged hard at me.
(Origin)
Originally Posted by iIluminati View Post
the only time i remember quickly switching clans was when i joined divine and waited 4 days for them to post in the talk thread. so i left, then the leader found me in a game and raaaaged hard at me.

4 days? No, i have been waaay smarter, i managed to become co-leader of Divine and immediately after i left for clan inactivity... and I sent to their bank 10k tc before leaving because... who knows Yep, this was my adventure in Divine, i don't even know if they are still alive.