Toribash
View Poll Results: Do you want to get our tag put into iLLepidus' Clan Police Program?
Yes, lets do it.
4 Votes / 80.00%
No, lets not do it.
0 Votes / 0%
Ireallycouldn'tgiveadamntobehonest.
1 Votes / 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

they both suck dick just as much as andrew does which in this case is so much that im going to have to stab andrew for not reading my sig

Try me ~Corey

fine ill stab both off you
Last edited by amandalay; May 25, 2010 at 10:15 AM. Reason: andrew and corey are dicks
"Here's a difference between beauty and easy. A beautiful woman is one I notice. An easy woman is one who notices me especially with this face."
Fail quote was fail.
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
Originally Posted by amandalay View Post
I love them both equally.

Nice.
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
All but a couple of things Alex, don't lie.
We obvs have no discomfort.
GOGO INSOMNIAC MODE GET
Get your mum to if she sees something she likes before it sells out.