Toribash
View Poll Results: What type of art do you prefer?
Simple and Cartoony
1 Votes / 12.50%
Detailed and Complex
3 Votes / 37.50%
I like them both
4 Votes / 50.00%
Other
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

I literally have no motivation, or its just something subconscious that comes to me. I think the motivation I have for anything is just becoming better at something whether I see at as pointless (Toribash) or the most important thing (School).

One of the greatest motivations I have are people no they don't inspire me but like... when I came back to toribash the only reason I'm playing right now is because of you guys The only reason i do a lot of things is to keep people as these things we call friends

Most of the time though I have no motivation just pure confidence or care free, When I'm losing I'm still happy. When everyone is depressed I'm happy. When life isn't fair deal with it. Life's not worth worrying about if its all you ever do, just don't see goals without failure you're going to lose, you're going to win but, none of that matters if you don't have fun

Though people can't bring up my mood people can bring it down. When someone blames you for everything, when someones never happy, when someone doesn't see they're messing up, I makes you feel like a piece if shit. Like Nito was saying too many sad people will make you sad

One skill I've always lacked in is cheering up people I can't do it to save my life. Cheering up people has always confused me because I can only you use logic cheering up someone is like lying and I can't stand to lie...

Since we're talking about in what settings people are most motivated in for me i would say a room with no one else in it blue and it has a small portion natrual light shining through one window where the tempature is at 70*F(21*C)
I am the true Bob of all things I was just Bob once until there was too many of too many that I could call fakes.
Originally Posted by Ale455 View Post
i can try (if it's going to be only the head) but you want it like... cartoonish? (i'm not good at other things than cartoonish at the moment ) and about what? i can start when you give me a pic or something to use as guide to make the head.

Yes i have a pic i will post it tomorrow when i find it in my folder somewhere
I am the true Bob of all things I was just Bob once until there was too many of too many that I could call fakes.
I see what your saying. I wouldn't be trying to get a job right now if it weren't for my friends. Its as simple as jealousy for me at this point.

If my friend aces a test, I immediately block out any contact with the outside world/internet (soz reddit).

And as stupid as it may sound, I genuinely think motivation is hard to find during teenager - young adult stages. Something about society and how I look and how well I am in sports and track and field and academically, just wears me out so much, that sometimes I give up.
How do you kill one with no life?
Originally Posted by Conduct View Post
Yea, I agree. However, there is negative motivation too.

Quite scary when you think of all the things that can go wrong with something like motivation, which is suppose to encourage you to do something good in your life. At least to me.

Yes, motivation can turn into bad shit. See the previous wars that happened around the world.

Originally Posted by TheTrueBob View Post
One skill I've always lacked in is cheering up people I can't do it to save my life. Cheering up people has always confused me because I can only you use logic cheering up someone is like lying and I can't stand to lie...

I'm quite good at cheering up people. Maybe because I'm extremely sarcastic and joke about everything and everyone that happens to be in my vision (hell even myself) without turning into an aggressive faggot.
[23:51] * Toad311 Licks Nitoratus's crotch
These are all very good points, and I agree. Surroundings play a great part. My favorite place would be my porch in the rain actually. I love rain for some reason. :-)
-----
I do homework out there sometimes, and it really helps me think. Now I have a follow up question. How would one who doesn't have great motivation build some?
Last edited by Prolexus; Apr 30, 2014 at 08:02 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
EliteCar
I like nitors idea. However don't make council a rank so powerful people are going to suck your dick and complain to keep it. Just give council a couple advantages at most.
How do you kill one with no life?
Originally Posted by Nitoratus View Post
Limit it to two council members only pls and make it rotative. Ex: you stay for three months in the council and then give up your position. The next council would be voted by all members (previous one couldn't be voted)

Council should choose punishments for the members who break the rules they have no power( such as kicking, inviting) but they have a much greater voice in the punishments
like 70% them (35% each) 15% co leader+leader 5% everyone else

One month only can be reelected for a second Month
[D] Small Comments
Use this thread to say your good byes, hellos, good nights, when you're online and so on.

Basically a thread where you can post things that aren't needed in the main thread, but also don't belong to off-topic.
Last edited by Beat; May 23, 2014 at 03:26 PM.
Originally Posted by Boerhae View Post
So you decapitate them and THEN you make fun of them?

Brain = inside head

Head = Decapitated

Feelings = Inside Brain

No head = No brain = NO FEELINGS

what is this sorcery

Its because he is the true bob, and thus can call forth the feelings of other bobs post-mortum
EliteCar