Toribash
View Poll Results: What mod(s) should we use for the tournament?
aikidobigdojo, greykido & rb_greykido
0 Votes / 0%
rouxkido
1 Votes / 100.00%
Voters: 1. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Re-applying.
How about now?
(Or should I post more replays? -.-)

▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░ eVo ░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂

i'm not so good as other player. but i want to apply to join this aikido organization.

My name is dendi. i have a nickname called "Watermagic" that i use to all games that i play like minecraft,toribash,samp,etc. My GMT Is +7:00.
I live in Jakarta,Indonesia. I was 15 years old and this year will be 16. I started playing toribash since 16 August 2012 as you can see on the left.
and then 2013 i was inactive... and January 2015 i cameback with different style (maybe not much different from the old one ,but still different).
My playstyle is offensive to defensive or passive, i don't know. maybe passive-to-defensive or offensive-to-passive. but i don't care, the important thing is that i can play

In real-life I learned martial arts that named pencak silat in my country. so toribash is a good game for me.
related-Aikido mods that i like is Greykido.tbm,spiritwrestling.tbm,and Aikidobigdojo.tbm(because it's a frequently used mod).
I like aikido because i sometime doing supplex,slam,throw down. and to be honest aikido is the easiest way to find qi (plz don't judge me by this ).
I sometime trying the bushido style, but i think i wasn't good enough. so my playstyle is random. sometimes i can fight the shoveler,lifter (i said sometimes).

I want to join this aikido organization because i think we need to share our skill so we can improve our playstyle. and i want to socializating with you all, so we can hangout together and knowing each .others
Attached Files
abd4.rpl (52.0 KB, 1 views)
aikido2.rpl (44.2 KB, 1 views)
aikido3.rpl (51.8 KB, 1 views)
magic slam aikido.rpl (41.5 KB, 1 views)
supplex.rpl (32.9 KB, 1 views)
Thank you,
Best regards

I noticed you guys are mainly bushido, so I'm a bit nervous posting this technique. It's grappling, your goal is the lift your opponent and then slam them. IN THE RING. This is not a shovel damnit, and I don't want it called that. I haven't tried this in duels, but I imagine it will work very well. I have a 2 replays down below, each a different opener. Feel free to edit the replay and use the opener yourself. I don't know if this technique is up to scale, but I personally enjoy it alot.
Attached Files
!TAOpener - 1.rpl (19.6 KB, 13 views)
!TAOpener - 2.rpl (16.6 KB, 9 views)
I'm just gamin' man
Originally Posted by Jaxonia View Post
I noticed you guys are mainly bushido, so I'm a bit nervous posting this technique. It's grappling, your goal is the lift your opponent and then slam them. IN THE RING. This is not a shovel damnit, and I don't want it called that. I haven't tried this in duels, but I imagine it will work very well. I have a 2 replays down below, each a different opener. Feel free to edit the replay and use the opener yourself. I don't know if this technique is up to scale, but I personally enjoy it alot.

Try these in multiplayer. Doing things in singleplayer is very different.
You are never sure if these techniques work in multiplayer unless you do them.
So yeah... I'd like to see this against an opponent who doesnt hold all for the entire match. Also that first technique (Replay 1) like more like a push than a lift.

i am a bird now - Lil B