9 Votes / 64.29%
no
2 Votes / 14.29%
i'd rather leave
3 Votes / 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by OfUnknown View Post
More along the lines of, bad-reputation clans do not satisfy us. Besides, what's up with removing Ęther on your enemies list? Pretty much same with VIP, though I cannot judge for them as I am not in the clan.

I have removed you from the enemy list as a sign of maturity. Go ahead keep us at enemies, is it really a big problem? What are you going to do? Every time you see us in game be like grrr a pirate Oh were enemies i better say something mean? Or are you going to make a little clubhouse where you can make funny little pirate rumours up? Pffft Enemies. Nice one
Last edited by Festus; Nov 25, 2009 at 12:54 AM.
<Jaker> fucking yes , the black anal fetish fetus , :-* love ya .. btw i love how your teehts are touching my *PIEP* when you do a blowjob <3
I LOVE YOU :-*
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Leader of [l]|ORMO Recruiter|BISH|[WTU]|[ETC]|Replays|[TGS]|
sorry getting you confused with others.
<Jaker> fucking yes , the black anal fetish fetus , :-* love ya .. btw i love how your teehts are touching my *PIEP* when you do a blowjob <3
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Well... I'll post ot again...

Belt and qi:
Black

GMT:

Your Strongest Mod:
Wushu and Taekkyon

Self Description:
I'm a toribash player, my name is GrayveXP. I like playing wushu and taekkyon, but i'm better in wushu. I also like texturing and drawing just for fun. In real life i'm kinda quiet, i don't give up things easyly... People think that i'm kinda corageous, cuz i do almost anything... I like playing basketball as I like playing toribash. I live in a big country called Brazil in a house near to a lake.

Past Clans:
Hoodz

Are you active on forums?
(about 3 posts a week will do just so we know you are active):
Yeah... Kinda 5 posts per day...

If Possible post a screenshot of your Toribash guy:

And 3 of your best MP replays:
Down there is one ^^
I'm making others...

And, i'm online by now, so if you guys wanna test me just post here, or PM please. ^^
Attached Files
Wushu Decap.rpl (35.7 KB, 5 views)

#TribeOn
2k?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Join Pirateship
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
join mramaduel im fixing something up
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Grayve has been tested and accepted. Also rutten has been accepted if any of you missed that. Rutten is a trainee though so if you see him ingame or want to help him out that would be good.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]