Toribash
In-game name? meowmix69

What are you doing with that rope?
im obviously doing something suspicious...dont ask O_O

There are two dead fish in your hands, how did they die, and why are they there?
i beat the one in the left hand with the one in the right hand..because i felt like a pirate...and pretended they were swords ._.

Do you have any references from any member of this clan or from any notable people, and if so, who are they?
none at all
sorry heh ^_^

What is Pandora?
a humanoid with a magical box

Who is Pandora?
a box..? also my favorite music player

What clans have you been in previously?
soul on my other account

Have you ever been banned or infracted?
oh no never
Would you like to declare an expression of a longing to be included within the congregation of many individuals in a desire to converse, said congregation identified sometimes as a whole as plural bamboo subsisting mammalians noted for their monochromatic colors and cuteness?
big long drawn out words..head hurting...um yeah sure...actually wait i wanna change my answer its no...am i right? i give up..
Is there anything crucial that you would like us to know about you?
im a cat =^.^=
just kidding guys
What I don't get is why people would apply for Pandora just for the sake of being in a clan. As far as I know, none of us are actively playing the game, so I guess our skill in the game can't be a factor. Activity on the forums, outside of this board, pretty much none. What we do have is a collection of awesome people being all awesome on this board. So if the guys wanting to join don't even try to make some interesting answers out of the questions we provide in the form, I don't see how they think they would be accepted. Heck, true Pandorians would just screw the form altogether and just come up with something unique, an example being fluffykat.
Proud member of [Pandora]
TO TELL YOU THE TRUTH IF I HAD TO APPLY WITH THIS NEW APPLICATION FORM I'D JUST PUT BUTTS FOR ALL THE ANSWERS THEN TYPE UP A 5 PARAGRAPH ESSAY STATING WHY I'M AWESOME

ALSO I THINK YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT THE FRUIT
MY APPLICATION WAS THE SHITTIEST PIECE OF SHIT I WOULD OF DECLINED IT IF I WERE IN THAT POSITION
Last edited by fluffykat; Dec 27, 2012 at 07:22 PM.
Fuck.
Heh. Both of your applications were really good as far as I can remember. If I were to apply again now I don't think I would get accepted as I am a bit too uninteresting, if I were to say so myself. Plus that my activity recently on the forums has been below zero.
Proud member of [Pandora]
In-game name? Simon

What are you doing with that rope? Pulling it.

There are two dead fish in your hands, how did they die, and why are they there? I was hungry, nuff ' said.

Do you have any references from any member of this clan or from any notable people, and if so, who are they? Nope

What is Pandora? A very sexy Toribash clan

Who is Pandora? I actually googled the name out of curiousity before even looking at this question and some girl came up so yeah, some ancient girl god or something like that!

What clans have you been in previously? Element, SyN and probably some other that I can't remember. I have never been in a clan for more than 1 month because I always end up leaving. But I have a good feel about this one

Have you ever been banned or infracted? Yeah maybe for spam and useless post when I was new to the forums.

Would you like to declare an expression of a longing to be included within the congregation of many individuals in a desire to converse, said congregation identified sometimes as a whole as plural bamboo subsisting mammalians noted for their monochromatic colors and cuteness? I do want to join you guys very much, I would love to be a panda! I think this clan suits me very well because I'm friendly and social, not to mention super awesome.

Is there anything crucial that you would like us to know about you? I sometimes punch babies in the face and push old ladies out of their wheelchair just to inflict pain. No but I don't think there is anything, feel free to ask away.

Of course I could've made a free app but I'm lazy so if I can in any way save time and effort by just answering these questions then, well yeah.
piratez