Toribash
Hey guys thanks for letting me join. Like I said on the application school started yesterday so my activity will slow down but weekends will spike. Also I might be off a lot just to play Forza 4. Damn Intagra Type-R is hard to make into a drift car. Won't stay sideways. :P
I'm the last thing you want to see
MUAHAHA *cough* cough* god I hate that!
Originally Posted by Vordred View Post
I'm up for it if you explain what it is :o

You can find it here.
Essentially, it's an all-you-need-to-know guide to all basic forum functions geared towards people who know nothing about forums.
It's incomplete currently and suffers in readability and simplicity, but I'm looking to improve it in any way that I possibly can.

If you have suggestions or would like to help, you'll certainly be credit and I'll appreciate it immensely.

Originally Posted by Bustahead View Post
Hey guys thanks for letting me join. Like I said on the application school started yesterday so my activity will slow down but weekends will spike. Also I might be off a lot just to play Forza 4. Damn Intagra Type-R is hard to make into a drift car. Won't stay sideways. :P

You're welcome mate, welcome to Essence.
You're still a trial member, but with good activity and maturity, you'll be granted full membership in no time.
No worries at all, just post when you're able to.
zuɐɹpʞɹɐp ʇɔǝdxǝ | [ριïαâôz] | [εssεηcε]
Originally Posted by rappunk23 View Post
You're welcome mate, welcome to Essence.
You're still a trial member, but with good activity and maturity, you'll be granted full membership in no time.
No worries at all, just post when you're able to.

Yeah I'll try my best. Also at 10 am for me I'm gone to Jamestown. Also at 1 pm I'm going with my family (aka sister, mom, and grandma) to a baby shower of my mom's friend daughter. Just giving a heads up.
Ah, I see.

Already I have some things in mind.
But it's a pain to type long paragraph's on my phone.

I'll be on my laptop soon so I'll type it up once I'm on.

What is this Essence-minor?
i just saw it
"0h no" -Trice
A.K.A Tricerafi || Thanks Papa Donut, bless you
Originally Posted by Vordred View Post
Ah, I see.

Already I have some things in mind.
But it's a pain to type long paragraph's on my phone.

I'll be on my laptop soon so I'll type it up once I'm on.

Understandable.
I can't wait to see what you come up with.
Keep in mind though, it's a basic guide geared towards new players.

Originally Posted by Tricerafi View Post
What is this Essence-minor?
i just saw it

Essence-Minor is a sub-clan of Essence.
It's a training clan for low-qi players who are interested in one day graduating to join our main clan, Essence.
Alright back from Jamestown. Also I rode a ferry across lake Chataqua (no idea how to spell it)
Welcome back Busta.
It's good to see you active around here and posting.