Toribash
You're obviously blind Zayex.
MocroGunz, is no longer around. SkulFuk did something to use it to post, and you can tell it wasn't previously made because it has the same join date as my own account yet it's not me.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
and omg omg omg! i just realized me and you (panda) joined in the same month!
"Whats with the steering wheel in your pants?" "ARGH! It's driving me nuts!" Phantom Co-Leader!
What day did you join Yak?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
I joined on the 9th, :s
My lenshu1337 account is older though.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Ex-MSquad]
Okay Yak, you win.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Ex-MSquad]
I first joined before the roll back, and accidentally farmed becuse I didnt know how to use servers back then, then I figured it out after like 5 accs.
this was the last one I accidentally farmed with.
Become a phantom
Mac Muffins.
Originally Posted by DruggedPanda View Post
You're obviously blind Zayex.
MocroGunz, is no longer around. SkulFuk did something to use it to post, and you can tell it wasn't previously made because it has the same join date as my own account yet it's not me.

I was being ironic...

Originally Posted by brentrd4 View Post
my first account XD

I'm never gonna tell people exactly how old I am, but I'm definitely older than you :>