Toribash
View Poll Results: What should be done to #nitro ?
Drop it.
5 Votes / 55.56%
Let it be.
3 Votes / 33.33%
What is IRC ?
1 Votes / 11.11%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

How warn them? They don't check skype, Toribash, and it's not like we can text or call them.

Most of the members kicked haven't played in two weeks or more. No warning is needed.
|[TA]|[MLO]|Team Pokemon|
Fear sucks eggs
RETRO ALSO LIKES MEN -bands
I still don't see why some people join the clan and then become afk for a long time or be an older member and be unactive and not participate and still doesn't get kicked
Originally Posted by Valterain1 View Post
You look like a gay retard.

I ogre with you

BECAUSE YOU DO TOO
hahahahahahaha
Last edited by Mater5001; Jun 10, 2015 at 03:03 AM.
I hate all of you.
App
Hey it's me old SimWolf. Also known as Zacc real life. I'm 16, not a noob kid that thinks he's all cool. I do have a life(Lies). But to all seriousness! I'm a 5th dan black belt that was in nitro when I was a lonely 2nd dan. I have been in I have been in five clans, in this order (Steel), (vic), (Nitro), (Haunted), and was leader of (BadCo).

My journey in toribash has been quite fun so far, I played jousting till I was a black belt, aikido mods till I was a 2nd, and mushu mods till now. I have made plenty of friends in toribash and hope to make more in nitro. The clan has grown quite a bit since I left (I heard you merged with (xp) ). Now to tell you about my life....(oh god). Well first off I'm a gamer (such wow), and my school is out for summer so more games! (yay) So I'm building my qi more and more, and still have time to play other games. I also make mods for toribash (not the best).

I have Skype and Steam so if you want to add me just message me. Any other questions you may want to ask just message me also. I'm on quite a bit on boxshu so if you want to test me you can probably find me there.

Thanks for reading here are some replays I have for you guys to laugh at.
Originally Posted by SimWolf View Post
Hey it's me old SimWolf. Also known as Zacc real life. I'm 16, not a noob kid that thinks he's all cool. I do have a life(Lies). But to all seriousness! I'm a 5th dan black belt that was in nitro when I was a lonely 2nd dan. I have been in I have been in five clans, in this order (Steel), (vic), (Nitro), (Haunted), and was leader of (BadCo).

My journey in toribash has been quite fun so far, I played jousting till I was a black belt, aikido mods till I was a 2nd, and mushu mods till now. I have made plenty of friends in toribash and hope to make more in nitro. The clan has grown quite a bit since I left (I heard you merged with (xp) ). Now to tell you about my life....(oh god). Well first off I'm a gamer (such wow), and my school is out for summer so more games! (yay) So I'm building my qi more and more, and still have time to play other games. I also make mods for toribash (not the best).

I have Skype and Steam so if you want to add me just message me. Any other questions you may want to ask just message me also. I'm on quite a bit on boxshu so if you want to test me you can probably find me there.

If I can add in here, I've talk to this guy before, he is decent. Not the best, but not the worst. I like him a small bit.
. LETS GET FUCKED UP
Hey frosty frost, it's been a while.

Anyway, I remember you being in Nitro, but I didn't know you well enough to let that impact my decision. I'll let other members who remember you more add their thoughts.

Basically, your application isn't up to scratch. Since you've been in Nitro before, you should know that this is a pretty "elite" clan. Read the example applications before applying, and please give us one that is about the same in quality. It's a no from me, but others may have a different opinion if they remember you better.
Co-leader of Nitro | Replays
Originally Posted by Virus View Post
I still don't see why some people join the clan and then become afk for a long time or be an older member and be unactive and not participate and still doesn't get kicked

become afk for a long time or be an older member and be unactive and not participate and still doesn't get kicked

afk for a long time older member unactive not participate doesn't get kicked

doesn't get kicked

heh.

heh.
Co-leader of Nitro | Replays

A bit too short for my liking. Perhaps if a longer application was submitted, It might sway my mind. But right now, It's a NO.
Valterain1 was defeated by hermaphrodite on Oct 17, 2015.
Originally Posted by Frost View Post
If I can add in here, I've talk to this guy before, he is decent. Not the best, but not the worst. I like him a small bit.

What's up Frost? Never thought I would be rating an application made by you but hey, things happen. Anyways, we all know your skilled, just try to make a longer application.
Bring On The Thunder!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Dude, shoving a tube down your dick is absolutely preferable to getting up to pee ~Risk 2K16
how about we send them a letter of kickingship. We notify them the reason we are kicking them, when we are kicking them, and we tell them that they may pm a leader if they would like to rejoin the clan.

Ex:

Hello "Penetrator", it has come to the attention of the members of Nitro that you have "been inactive for 5 weeks without any news of why". So under the 69th legislature of the Nitro court of municipal anal we have decided to remove you from the royal authority of Nitro. To return to such a fine established gathering of P I M P pimps you will need to shoot a message of private to one of our MLG pr0 420 n0 $c0pe leaders, or as you call them, P**sy slayin' Dope slangin' gouch hunters. Explain to those sexy motherfuckas why yo ass be out da game homie. And if yo bitch a$$ is lucky they'll decide not to pimp slap yo two cent a$$ back to the filth you crawled out of. Respect.
Stay Fluffy My Friends | I do loans and shit
Founder of [ROT] | Destroyer of Anus