Toribash
well kevin said i need more replay not just destruction

here:
Attached Files
parkour oranganeh.rpl (349.9 KB, 11 views)
always flip.rpl (148.3 KB, 13 views)
Oranganeh madman.rpl (213.2 KB, 13 views)
Last edited by oranganeh; Apr 16, 2012 at 12:07 AM.
<3[RSO|INDONIZER|PR0NE|L3RK|TROOPERX01|GUM|MOCUCHA|Sig Pic]<3
First of all, I didn't ask you to do that. You asked me if you could post 3 other replays and I said okay.

Now to the point:
The parkour replay didn't impress me.

The flips didn't impress me.

You've already posted your madman.

Your replays aren't extraordinary and therefore no ORMO material.
Okay the using Pulse's opener is true but it isn't private so he can only use it is it?
And I didn't hack it is all legit I don't even know how to hack :l
better

that is all you need to know really

But, allow me to elaborate. I can only apologize if i manage to offend you, it's not meant as an attack at your person.

A: The application is meant to make us able to judge YOUR skill, and that's really fucking hard when it's not your opener being used. I don't think that requires further explanation.

B: In your splitcap replay, pausing and E'ing it one frame before impact and then resuming results in a singular split. Since the DMs in your replay occurs at the exact same frame, pausing and resuming it like that should produce the same results. Since they don't, it's fair to assume that either a glitch happened, or you went into the replays file to add a few dismemberments. Neither are acceptable, but glitching is at least not intentional.

C: At the risk of sounding like an ass, your moves aren't impressive enough. Needs more smoothness, more style and what not. I'm sorry to be so blunt, but you just need to practice more. Move more joints at once, move them more frequently, and apply relaxed joints as well. I know they're harder to predict, but it's actually much easier to make relaxed moves look good than it is to make hold-all moves look good. And even then, doing the latter will very likely require relaxed joints, so yeah.

arf arf
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
Yeah that is why I want to join ORMO to improve my skills but I have a question what does ORMO stand for or mean?
And I don't know if it was a glitch or not its probably the impact that made it explode.
-----

EDIT :since you guys are so worried thinking its hacked or glitched I made a new one I don't know if it is more of a mad man or splitcap.....
Attached Files
New splitcap ORMORED.rpl (125.5 KB, 14 views)
Last edited by iPirateGuy; Apr 16, 2012 at 08:53 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by iPirateGuy View Post
Yeah that is why I want to join ORMO to improve my skills but I have a question what does ORMO stand for or mean?

ORMO: Official Replay Makers Organization. It is a place where the radtacular replay makers get together and butt heads. However, getting to the required level (which is very high) is your own responsibility, outside of the critique you get for your application.

And I don't know if it was a glitch or not its probably the impact that made it explode.

Well it's not the impact alone, that much is certain.

EDIT :since you guys are so worried thinking its hacked or glitched I made a new one I don't know if it is more of a mad man or splitcap.....

Y'see, this one has the same problem; pause at 405, press E and then Space, and observe how you only break his pec and shoulder. It's not because my Toribash is outdated, because i just updated it.
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol