Ranking
Name: Totalsolar
Belt: Black.
GMT: GMT + 1:00.
Past Clans: Perfected In Violence, Fallen.
Special Skills (Art, Videos, Marketing, Events, Etc..): More or less Marketing, Comebacks, y'know, the basic things that you develop once you've been insulted at school for ages.

Player Card: http://www.toribash.com/usercard/totalsolar.png

Previous Nicks or Former Accounts? (If any): None.

Recommendations/Vouchers (eVo & Single Allies): Single ally: greatbob

Modes You're Good At (Wushu, Aikido, TaekKyon, Kickbox, Etc..): Wushu, some sparring, mushu, footmod, 360chestmod.

About Yourself: Hey there, I'm totalsolar, I'm your average person, Mature sometimes, and I'm VERY VERY easy to make me laugh..

Why Do You Want To Join [eVo]: Because my past clans were inactive, both in-game and forums, and I see eVo is more active.

What Do You Wish To Accomplish Here/Future Plans If You Are Accepted Into [eVo]: I wish to strive to become a great sparrer, master, and an all around good person when I join eVo.

-Thanks!

-Totalsolar
Last edited by Totalsolar; Sep 15, 2013 at 06:05 PM.
<Totalsolar> Do yuh like waffles?
<greatbob> Bend over, bish.
Originally Posted by Totalsolar View Post
Name: Totalsolar
Belt: Black.
GMT: GMT + 1:00.
Past Clans: Perfected In Violence, Fallen.
Special Skills (Art, Videos, Marketing, Events, Etc..): More or less Marketing, Comebacks, y'know, the basic things that you develop once you've been insulted at school for ages.

Player Card: http://www.toribash.com/usercard/totalsolar.png

Previous Nicks or Former Accounts? (If any): None.

Recommendations/Vouchers (eVo & Single Allies): Single ally: greatbob

Modes You're Good At (Wushu, Aikido, TaekKyon, Kickbox, Etc..): Wushu, some sparring, mushu, footmod, 360chestmod.

About Yourself: Hey there, I'm totalsolar, I'm your average person, Mature sometimes, and I'm VERY VERY easy to make me laugh..

Why Do You Want To Join [eVo]: Because my past clans were inactive, both in-game and forums, and I see eVo is more active.

What Do You Wish To Accomplish Here/Future Plans If You Are Accepted Into [eVo]: I wish to strive to become a great sparrer, master, and an all around good person when I join eVo.

-Thanks!

-Totalsolar

comeback is not a type of special skill... Market? Why "More or less Marketing"?

Originally Posted by mdm800 View Post
edit: wrong place.

'-' could have deleted your post because it turned spam
Otávio Araújo
Verde não é uma cor criativa
Evolution
Name: Demitrius IGN: Orannium
Belt:Orange Skateit31: 6th Dan
GMT:+8
Past Clans:Spar,Sm0ke
Special Skills (Art, Videos, Marketing, Events, Etc..):Taking A Video Editing Class Dis year

Player Card: http://www.toribash.com/usercard/skateit31.png
http://www.toribash.com/usercard/orannium.png

Previous Nicks or Former Accounts? (If any): Skateit31

Recommendations/Vouchers (eVo & Single Allies): None, Sadly

Modes You're Good At (Wushu, Aikido, TaekKyon, Kickbox, Etc..): Sparring, Judo,Akido and Most Parkour Mods

About Yourself: Hi My Name Is Demitrius and I'm 13 Years Old I'm A very Loyal And trustworthy person and I like to be in clans to get to know people better in what they like and dislike. I'm a pretty Skilled Toribash Player (Not to be Cocky) and I teach things on toribash. Im taking a Video Editing Class this year so i can Edit and Make Good Videos. I have an Email And a Skype

Why Do You Want To Join [eVo]:I want to Join [Evo] because I want to give this clan a boost in going up the ranks. I also Can teach people stuff in this clan (As said in "About Yourself" and I can Make them better and Better at this game.

What Do You Wish To Accomplish Here/Future Plans If You Are Accepted Into [eVo]: My future plans for this clan is to get up the higher ranks (Freedom Fighters Unranked etc) and get to the highest level (not leader) in this clan and that is my App

Sincerely, Orannium
Last edited by Orannium; Sep 15, 2013 at 08:32 PM. Reason: Forgot Something :P
DEAD MAN WALKING
[QUOTE=otavio3D;6797345]comeback is not a type of special skill... Market? Why "More or less Marketing"?

Because I'm your average marketeer, and Comeback I'm still working on, to me It's a skill since It's hard for ME to do. If I do, It's gonna be good though.
<Totalsolar> Do yuh like waffles?
<greatbob> Bend over, bish.
Food for thought:
Teapot - I like you, but you appear to have fallen off the edge of the world.
Minerie - Cool guy, a bit inexperienced.
Shakky - I would like to play with you a bit more. :]
Victor4554 - A bit inexperienced, but a really nice guy.
Liar - Pretty cool.
Note: if i didn't comment on you, you're either really inexperienced, your app sucked or you applied on an alt (or i didn't notice your app.). :|
//Or i Don't really know you. come find me ingame yo.
I apologize sincerely about this, but i don't feel like it would be a great idea for me to join the clan. I am aware i have posted my application not too long ago, but i feel as a nuisance at this point, i have respect for eVo and i always will.
Cya round
Replays.
R.I.P Dog | mediocre at best