Toribash
View Poll Results: Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.
A
0 Votes / 0%
B
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Nope. We find Skype pretty easy to use to communicate with eachother. Is there a problem getting it?
My life is made up of unlimited blades.
You could try communicating with us telepathically, but I strongly recommend against doing so, because the last time we tried it, we inadvertently set Unlimita's head on fire.

As far as I can recall, we used to talk to each other via smoke signals and carrier tortoises. This was before the entrance of the wonderful invention/deathtrap known as Skype into our feeble immortal lives.
Last edited by Trick; Jun 22, 2013 at 01:38 AM.
fl0w
I still have that burning feeling in my head. And Timee, you still owe me for killing my pet tortoise that I was temporarily using as the carrier >:U
i feel like i'm a tortoise that you all have been discussed, gettin' weird
better gone ASAP
"better gone ASAP"?

You're leaving?

Please don't go. You'll get used to our weirdness, I assure you.

Trust me, after a few days with us, you won't even notice the piles of dead bodies littered everywhere anymore.

Well, since I'm an honorary member of Oblivion (hue hue hue) ... I assume that I still have voting powers (albeit a little limited now), especially in terms of voting for or against pending applicants.

In this case, I'm still pretty neutral, but I'm sure my vote will change (hopefully for the better) once I get to know you more Litc.
fl0w
Nuff said :3
My mean is gone from ridicuolus topic that you made, 'coz i didn't have tortoise and wont to ate it since i've gout disease XD
Don't ask for him back, Timee. If someone can't handle a funny conversation like that, they can't stay with us :3

Ayway, Idk about you still having voting powers. Might want to ask Death that.
Okay, forgive me if i made a mistake and distracting your funny conversations
Btw who is 'Timee' that you said?
I am Timee.

(Timee is my nickname in real life.)

Also ...

If I'm not allowed to retain my voting powers, at least let me keep my probing powers.

It's what made all of you love me!
fl0w